Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

I finally found a piece with yellow!!!  I love "lemonade" to bright yellow.  

I used to buy Joseph A sweaters and loved the prints, then the store that carried them closed!  I was able to find some like new sweaters from Joseph A and White House Black Market, my other fav place for sweaters!  

When I go to consignment, I rarely find anything.  I am much more successful  when I shop on line.

Joseph A sweater, Foxcroft tunic in black.  Black denim because we're low to mid 70's and I work in air conditioning.

20220514_211711.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Well worth the hunt. You look spectacular in your black/white/yellow.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I really like that outfit on you with the yellow.  And when your hair is up it looks so elegant.  @ECBG 

The bell sleeves on your dress are really done differently and I like that.  They aren't long sleeves, I would be a mess by the end of an hour with long ones.  Most likely it would be spaghetti sauce on them!  @Icegoddess 

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I really like that outfit on you with the yellow.  And when your hair is up it looks so elegant.  @ECBG 

The bell sleeves on your dress are really done differently and I like that.  They aren't long sleeves, I would be a mess by the end of an hour with long ones.  Most likely it would be spaghetti sauce on them!  @Icegoddess 

@Lucky Charm 

Thank you.  I am somewhat "stuck'.  I got a perm 1 1/2 days ago and have to go 48 hrs without washing it!  I found if I put on a shower cap and wash behind my ears and the back of my neck several times, there isn't any "fragrence" shall we say!  lol!  I am cold when my hair is up though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kate2357 

Thank you for your kindness.  I had the best time looking around and found the current prints on line in Joseph A weren't pretty at all this year!  I have always loved WHBM sweaters but we lost that store during the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm I would have problems with that too.  Luckily, I only dress up these days for church, so the only thing I eat is a protein bar for breakfast.  I don't even own anything solid white because it would stay solid white past the first wearing.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

You look lovely!  That bell sleeve is perfectly done and not overboard.  You'll get a lot of wear out of this piece, but then again it's "Lauren"!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's Outfit.  Ralph Lauren Dress w/Liz Claiborne pumps.  Someone asked the recently about whether bell sleeves were still in fashion.  This is my one dress with bell sleeves.  Not too big a bell, but still a bell.

@wilma glad to see you have a new piano player.

8 MAY 2022 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess 

Love your dress! Looks great on you! 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I finally found a piece with yellow!!!  I love "lemonade" to bright yellow.  

I used to buy Joseph A sweaters and loved the prints, then the store that carried them closed!  I was able to find some like new sweaters from Joseph A and White House Black Market, my other fav place for sweaters!  

When I go to consignment, I rarely find anything.  I am much more successful  when I shop on line.

Joseph A sweater, Foxcroft tunic in black.  Black denim because we're low to mid 70's and I work in air conditioning.

20220514_211711.jpg

@ECBG 

Love the look of the pretty colorful print sweater over your black pieces! 

I think I used to own a Joseph A cardigan. I used to see them at my local Stein Mart, but that store closed last year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Casual Friday night dinner for my husband's birthday. He wanted to go to Olive Garden. He had spaghetti with Italian sausages, and I had cheese ravioli. Always enjoy their salad and breadsticks. Ordered their powdered donuts for dessert with chocolate & raspberry dipping sauces. 😋

Dress Barn lightweight sweater

Macy's Style & Co. slim jean 

Jellypop crochet ballet flats 

1EF22A79-60AF-4724-8D0E-7939F057A76B.jpeg