Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Oh my day was filled with fun.

Went to Comcast to exchange a remote and a digital box. Then had to come home and inststall and setup new TV with new box and program 2 remotes and set up streaming apps. Did it all by myself ... meaning my darling hubby couldn't explain to me how I was doing it all wrong.

Ran 10 miles.
Had a nurse call and yell at me about my cholesterol numbers. She told me I had to lose wt. I said did you notice my weight on the chart. (118 lbs). Silence. Well, she told me, you need to get this fixed and pick up your rx.

Sigh.

I did try on multiple clothes and played with eye makeup. So day wasn't totally crud. Lol.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

You did qiuite a lot!  Great!

Just think "I can cross that off the bucket list"!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG   Thanks for having my post removed.    Guess you can't take negative responses.    Just because I'm not into your style of dressing shoulding cause you to have my post removed.   If you like what you wear be proud of that but don't knock me because I said i wouldn't wear what you do.... We're all different..   I stand by what I said in that I don't need a personal "dresser"..  If I offended you I'm sorry.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 

I didn't have your post removed.  The mods were called here by another poster and likely read the last few postings.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Thank you I appreciate your response... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bits & pieces of news today...

Checked in with one of my doctors Thursday. Everything looks normal. 👍 

I picked up a prescription after the appointment and went shopping at Marshall's. Bought my husband a few new polo shirts and shorts. 

Going out to eat Friday for my husband's birthday. Not sure where yet. It's his day so he needs to pick the place.

My choir director called me to tell me she found a new piano player. I will meet her Saturday night, and I'll be singing with her for the first time this weekend. 

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Weekend! 🌈

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

Happy Birthday to your DH and I hope you enjoy your dinner.

I am so very glad you found a piano player with such an active music department.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Listening to: (Try to stay still, lol!!!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcUUAvdmLCo

The rainy front returned to us, so I was slightly cool today.  I was glad to see the blue sky and sun this afternoon!

Pink, gray, and white plaid brushed cotton shirt, blush pink denim jacket.  Pink amethyst crystal pendant.

20220513_172306.jpg

20220513_172328.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Cute outfit @ECBG .  Love the jacket!

Honored Contributor

Sunday's Outfit.  Ralph Lauren Dress w/Liz Claiborne pumps.  Someone asked the recently about whether bell sleeves were still in fashion.  This is my one dress with bell sleeves.  Not too big a bell, but still a bell.

@wilma glad to see you have a new piano player.

8 MAY 2022 Outfit.jpg