Regular Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

As I've recently discovered you are always impeccably dressed from head to toe.

The last few years nude shoes have taken over the fashion world. I find they are versatile especially when it comes to navy.  It is difficult to find the right color of navy shoe. Nude has alleviated this problem for me.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you for your kindness.  Unfortunately, there are always some.

Trusted Contributor

Comments I made earlier were removed. Perhaps I was a bit pointed, that's how I am. That said, @ECBG has every right to continue in her own vein, just as any of us do.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you for your kindness.  Unfortunately, there are always some.

If my comments hurt your feelings, I apologize. I was strictly speaking about fashion and styling in part of my post. I, too, have expertise in this area.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes intent is hard to determine w/ words  ... we can't hear the voice or see the expression to help us figure out what the hey is meant. I try not to personalize a suggestion someone makes on these forums. For the most part I assume it was a well-intentioned suggestion/comment. Some comments are obviously made to trigger/troll and that's just the way it sometimes rolls.

I applaud those who are willing to put themselves out there to show their wardrobe choices, their makeup choices, etc. I promised years ago that I would not post any pictures of family members, our home, our businesses, etc to any social media site and I've kept my promises to protect their (and my own) privacy. (Not to mention for the last 7 months I'm usually only dressed in running clothes & how boring is that)? But I do enjoy seeing how others style their wardrobes and this thread has usually been a safe harbor to discuss wardrobes, vacations (re what am I taking w/ me) and assorted other fun info.

Are my tastes the same as everyone else? Of course not. We all live different lifestyles, have different disposable income levels, live in different climates/parts of the country, are at different stages in our life (retired/working - younger/older), stay at home or out and about a LOT ... etc. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@FLgardener 

You, Dear are fine.  Right now the issue is the negative personalities that joined us.  I totally understand you.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG , I am relieved. We don't need any more stinkin' catfights around here!

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

Beautifully written and you explained the dynamics well.

Too bad so much negative energy in the world.

Honored Contributor

Off to meet  friend for dinner after an allergist's appt.

At 81 degrees it feels hot!!!

Habitat black and white tunic, a scoop neck tee with elbow sleeves.  I'm the old girl!!!  Black skimmers (capis).

20220511_193531.jpg

Honored Contributor

Very warm day today!  I had a perm., went to Sams since I was on that side of the county, came home and changed immediately!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Did anyone do anything fun?  Sam's isn't very exciting!!!