Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Azcowgirl 

Lovely outfit. The skirt and the sweater are a pretty color combo.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@kate2357  Thank you !

Honored Contributor

Azcowgirl:

Nice to see you and your styles!

Have a nice week ahead.  Everyone here, too!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl 

Beautiful dress!  Is this dress one of your creations? 

I don't have the time to sew any more and really don't want to go through the steps after I get home from styling. 

I'm also unhappy with the fabric choices we have here.  We used to have a wonderful store with handmade buttons and imported cottons, silks, and woolens.

May I ask, are you in a cold environment?  I'm in the Appalachian's and we're having cold winds with unopened buds on trees which is really normal.

Respected Contributor

Hi @ECBG .... I'm not in a cold area but we've had a cool spring so far which I'm so happy for 😊!

I didn't make this particular  dress, and I know what you mean as far as a lack of nice fabric

Choices. Im always on the lookout for something  unique and special, which doesn't seem to come along very often .

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Hi @ECBG .... I'm not in a cold area but we've had a cool spring so far which I'm so happy for 😊!

I didn't make this particular  dress, and I know what you mean as far as a lack of nice fabric

Choices. Im always on the lookout for something  unique and special, which doesn't seem to come along very often .

@Azcowgirl 

Do you buy your fabric on line?  I know there are some good sites, but I don't know (or would need to know) what they are but LOVE to look at patterns!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I buy fabric online once in a while , mostly home dec. But reluctant If I can't touch and see how it drapes etc....

Love to look at patterns too.☺️

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl You have a great sense of style!  Two pieces that compliment each other so nicely.  You wear them well. 

If I saw you on the street, I would have to tell you how nice you looked.  It really stands out, but not overdone, not trying too hard, two simple pieces, no *guilding the lily* as they say.

You could be a stylist.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm  Thank you so much for that !

Honored Contributor