Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't know about moving the thread over to the other board.  It was recently found there is a minimum amount of visual space they can have for which our thread would take away a lot.

Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:

EFB816D0-49CB-4097-A5CA-9F8E16014577.jpeg

@wilma 

You have such beautiful legs ... I imagine people must tell you that all the time! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Powerful tune about Alzheimer's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYoY6k_sAI

I'm not around much because I also quit smoking and those that have been there can probably relate......But I did have a doctors appointment! Lol

2E230695-C204-4F24-B06E-BFECFE29A382.jpeg

Caselon boatneck tee and Legacy leggings in dar olive 

That's a Maddie Claire purse sitting on the floor that just happens to match my shirt perfectly! I did not intentionally cut off my feet but taking the pic in the waiting room was a little awkward.......

I picked up the leggings on a whim for about 13 bucks on clearance! They are incredibly soft! The fit is nice and they don't bag out

Even in a doctor's waiting room, you are rocking it!  Hey, maybe you will gain some weight back from not smoking. Woman Wink  Despite all you have going on, your hair is looking so healthy!  Take care~

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo ,

I agree with @tends2dogs that you look great (as usual) in that outfit! Your midsection is so slim and perfectly proportioned so that anything that's form-fitting and/or tucked-in on you looks sooo good. (Awesome hair, too.)

I read back a little in this thread, and I realize now that you are dealing with some health challenges. I wish you the very best! I think of you whenever I see Free People (which is often, since -- thanks to you -- I own some very nice FP tops!). 

P.S. Good for you about quitting smoking. I did it "cold turkey" after 15 years of smoking Marlboro in the box. Quitting wasn't easy, especially in the beginning, but I haven't touched a cigarette since, and I quit in 1981. When I quit, a carton cost $5.32 including tax. I bought two packs of cigarettes recently per a friend's request, and the two packs cost $12.50! YIKES! I couldn't believe how expensive. You can reward yourself nicely with that $$ you would have spent. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo 

Thank you for the compliment. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @tends2dogs @Jk9 @Icegoddess 

and ladies,

I wore my fav black sweater (that I bought two of by mistake!) and the leopard print jacket and the gold filled pendant with fool's gold, pyrate today to work since they have never seen that outfit.

Rave reviews and the ladies wanted to know "where is THAT jacket????

This is what I was listening to.  Love this group!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb3GE2K7PiM

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't know about moving the thread over to the other board.  It was recently found there is a minimum amount of visual space they can have for which our thread would take away a lot.

@ECBG there is a way to post pics without using any of the monthly storage allotment.  You just need to post from a 3rd party hosting service.  I'm actually using my Facebook account for that.  Links to photos take 0 storage.  

If uploading, pics need to be smaller than they are here, 1 MB or less.  Once most of the membership figured out how to link to photos, the storage space problem seems to have gone away for now.  By doing it that way, it leaves room for the ones who are uncomfortable doing it that way to post the traditional way.  

It's the price we pay for a free board.   QVC is paying for all that storage here, probably factoring into their original decision to close the board.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I have too may people on my FB to post pics.  They wouldn't understand what I was doing.  

I'll stay here until Andrea decides.  This board is likely to stay.  To many ladies were unhappy about the board closing and threatened to return everything.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I have too may people on my FB to post pics.  They wouldn't understand what I was doing.  

I'll stay here until Andrea decides.  This board is likely to stay.  To many ladies were unhappy about the board closing and threatened to return everything.

@ECBG I have an Album set to Only Me, so I'm the only person who sees those photos on Facebook.  

I understand.  I really didn't expect this thread to move unless these boards actually closed down.  I can't trust them not to do it and next time I doubt they will give a warning, so I hop back and forth between the two.

Honored Contributor

Finally cooling off here. High around 60. Leaves starting to turn. Here's a photo of the trees in the backyard. 

image.jpg

Drove husband to eye doctor appointment, and then we went to the grocery. Doing laundry now. 

RBX Active hoodie

Kohl's Croft & Barrow long sleeve tee 

Levi's straight leg jeans

Tommy Hilfiger sneakers

2843738C-AB2C-4283-915E-2EF12E3DC211.jpeg