Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG :  Who is the jacket made by?  "Eric" C??????????

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

Here is detail of the jacket.  It's polyester and not lined.  I got it some years back at Stein Mart.  I googled it and about 10 of them came up on different sites.

E39 Eric leopard print jacket.  

E39 By Eric Jackets & Coats | E39 By Eric Copper Leopard Print Studded  Jacket | Poshmark

Honored Contributor

Powerful tune about Alzheimer's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYoY6k_sAI

I'm not around much because I also quit smoking and those that have been there can probably relate......But I did have a doctors appointment! Lol

2E230695-C204-4F24-B06E-BFECFE29A382.jpeg

Caselon boatneck tee and Legacy leggings in dar olive 

That's a Maddie Claire purse sitting on the floor that just happens to match my shirt perfectly! I did not intentionally cut off my feet but taking the pic in the waiting room was a little awkward.......

I picked up the leggings on a whim for about 13 bucks on clearance! They are incredibly soft! The fit is nice and they don't bag out

Respected Contributor

@ECBG , you look lovely but your adorable sulky dog in the background is also a cutie!! 💕

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@ECBG , you look lovely but your adorable sulky dog in the background is also a cutie!! 💕

@Skyegirl21 

Thank you.  That's Shadow our 3 year old.  He's a true taupe and blends in with the afternoon shadows in the woods.  The name was from the shadows thrown by the Great Smoky Mountains where we live.

Respected Contributor

You look really beautiful. Hope you continue to feel better.   The video brought tears to my eyes. I will watch it again.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

You look really beautiful. Hope you continue to feel better.   The video brought tears to my eyes. I will watch it again.

@Catiele 

I think Hayes Carll is a terrific songwriter. these lyrics are so powerful...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Glad to see you BACK!!!!!Smiley Happy

rainbow-colored-fireworks-gif - NJY Camps

Respected Contributor

Great outfit for the weather @ECBG .  We are having similar weather here with very cool evenings and then it warms up. Starting to get out longer sleeves.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Jk9 @Catiele @Skyegirl21 @Hoovermom 

@Icegoddess @wilma and Ladies,

Running around today after I slept in!  Love the nights sitting up with you tube and "The Buccaneers"!!!

If you loved Downton, you'll probably love this 6 ? episode treasure!  The backgrounds are absolutely wonderful!!!!

I got some special items for Christmas goodies and went to the outlying precious little town where Kelly McGillis of "Top Gun" lives on top of a mountain!

I got some items at the larger Fresh Market and couldn't get parking for my down town lovely boutique!  Friday!!!  What did I expect!!!Smiley Happy

I just had on a 3/4 sleeve tee I got on work on clearance, and black jeans.  Fushia cotton hoody.