Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   Loving this outfit on you particularly your watercolor cardigan and jewelry!

@dulwich 

Many thanks.

Sylvia is a cancer surviver and was kind enough to meet me in the Fresh Market parking lot to buy that piece which I saw on her site which is pure fun to stroll through!

She does mail.

Sylvia McCollum Jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jub6cg_UhcQ
Good song, better cover!

Went to the doctors today no news on the weight loss as of yet

8EAF0F0B-B296-4B43-AF78-FC07F82FCFA0.jpeg

Logo shrug Old navy tank and Hudson baby bells

@Andreatoo   I have two of these Logo shrugs.  I wear them alot over tanks because I don't do sleeveless alone.....no matter how hot it is LOL.  I hope your tests all come out well.  I haven't noticed this on you, but my weight loss really took a toll on my face! Hey, what are we going to do?  I had my yearly visit and all my tests came out fine.  

Oh, and before you ask - no pics of the shrugs. Woman Wink I don't think I even brought them north with me.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

We didn't get the torrential rains that were forecast. The hurricane remnants stayed south of us. The front from the north gave us steady rain on Tuesday but nothing that caused issues for us. However, our friends across the river in Southern IN got several inches from the northern front which resulted in flooding. Looks like there are flood watches and warnings for the Northeast now. I hope everyone will be ok. 

My rainy day errand outfit: 

Kohl's SO Juniors button front shirt (I never look in the Juniors department, but saw this on deep discount online so took a chance.) 

Levi's bootcut jeans

Capelli ankle rain boots

Fashion Bug rain slicker 

Belt probably came from Kohl's

514A6E9D-3B0F-4F58-9CEF-DC70F7724A08.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jub6cg_UhcQ
Good song, better cover!

Went to the doctors today no news on the weight loss as of yet

8EAF0F0B-B296-4B43-AF78-FC07F82FCFA0.jpeg

Logo shrug Old navy tank and Hudson baby bells

@Andreatoo Yes you are tiny tiny tiny now!  I hope the doc did blood tests.  Keep us posted.  Gosh...it could be your immune system or thyroid....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @ECBG I am not unpacked. I have the foyer-

high-as-heck chandelier to clean and my husband's office to clean, then I'm done with the 1st floor.  It took me weeks off and on to get the kitchen clean.....and that burned me out!

I will post pics soon!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD 

SO great to hear from you!  You might want to go on Angie's List and get someone in to help you with all of that cleaning!

I am using "Maid Pro" and they are absolutely wonderful without reserve.  Maid Pro is nation wide.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @tends2dogs @dulwich 

@Icegoddess 

Still dealing with system Ida. Partly cloudy, cool breeze.  Fall is the hardest season for me since "fall colors" are present in clothing which turns my complection green.

Karen Kane top, Soft Surroundings denim bolero, Labrodorite oval ring.  SS long linear er's with French back, Etsy.

20210901_155258.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MickD 

SO great to hear from you!  You might want to go on Angie's List and get someone in to help you with all of that cleaning!

I am using "Maid Pro" and they are absolutely wonderful without reserve.  Maid Pro is nation wide.  

@ECBG Yes! You've mentioned them before.  I will def look them up.  The worst is over... the upstairs should be relatively smooth sailing.  i am going to hire an interior designer as the place needs to be painted, carpeted; and we're going to rehab the kitchen.

I am so tired right now that I don't even want to start any of this until next year.  I am pushing to do the backyard first and put in a pool, trees, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

Let me know if I can help or give you some suggestions for your home.  I taught I Design and wrote that curriculum for the state for 10 years.

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

If I may, start with google imaging rooms that you like and create a Pinterest page or take a screen shot so she will understand what you like.

You want your home, your nest to be you, not the designer's.