Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Andreatoo 

I've debated these "Skinny Clips" on Amazon for waistbands that are too large, but they look like they'd be uncomfortable. Reviews seem to be pretty good though. 

Skinny Clip Waistband Tightener for Men & Women - Hold up Pants, Skirts & Shorts Tighter without a Belt

@wilma 

How on earth do they work?? And if they do I'm in! Lol

@Andreatoo 

I'm not totally sure. Some reviews stated there was a learning curve to using them. Here's a photo of the directions. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I just ordered them. They're much smaller than they appear in the picture. $14.95 with free shipping.

Over 8k reviews and nearly 5 stars!

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

752-057 are the jeans you like on ShopHQ

$41.44 but only 2 colors; medium wash and gray wash. The 'distressed' label is misleading. There are no holes or fraying anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @ROMARY @tends2dogs 

@Nonametoday @Icegoddess 

Today was an allergist appointment.  It's cold, rainy and 45 at mid day.  This is called "Blackberry Winter".  We should go forward now.  I'm ready!

Our pink and white tee, heavy soft white jacket from Coldwater Creek, hand woven scarf merino wool and flax from a boutique.

20210512_154225.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG , Oh, gosh, you are always lovely. This look on you is exceptional.

I still would love to see you wearing one of your signature belts at the tiniest part between your breasts and waist.

I know you are not wearing a belt in this look.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@ECBG , Oh, gosh, you are always lovely. This look on you is exceptional.

I still would love to see you wearing one of your signature belts at the tiniest part between your breasts and waist.

I know you are not wearing a belt in this look.

@FLgardener 

Thank you Luv.  I did have on an "invisable belt" to hold my pants up!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG , You know, I am only nipping at your heels because I err in fashion by wearing about one size too big. I'm not talking about some oversized pieces.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLgardener wrote:

@ECBG , You know, I am onlynippingg at your heels because I err in fashion by wearing about one size too big. I'm not talking about someoversizedd pieces.

@FLgardener 

Totally fine!Smiley Happy  I love my belts.  I love the way they feel.  That mid region isn't as taunt as it used to be.  Unfortunately, I never got endorphins from exercising.  When I get home, I have had my fun for the day., and I do have fun!  I "paint" with clothes!  I have a blast!Smiley Happy

If I didn't work, I'd wilt.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

@ECBG , You know, I am only nipping at your heels because I err in fashion by wearing about one size too big. I'm not talking about some oversized pieces.

@FLgardener 

Totally fine!Smiley Happy  I love my belts.  I love the way they feel.  That mid regon isn't as taunt as it used to be.  Unfortunately, I never got endorphins from exercising.  When I get home, I have had my fun for the day., and I do have fun!  I "paint" with clothes!  I have a blast!Smiley Happy

If I didn't work, I'd wilt.Smiley Happy

And I can't wear belts.  They chop me up too much and unless really stiff they'll scrunch up into my waistline.  I love wide belts but don't have the torso to wear them.

@ECBG we had our blackberry winter a couple of weeks ago, but last forecast I saw it was still supposed to get down in the mid-40's here Thursday night. Ugh!  Looks like we are going to go straight from cold to hot again this year.  

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OBVRzyJ0DE Someone is in love! LOL

7B388098-8181-446D-AC85-55DF52F4D267.jpegAnother Joan Rivers blowout sale in hybrid pedal pushers 

If you'd like to see my pictures from my Mother's Day excursion it's on the among friends page entitled best. Mother's Day. Ever.

@Andreatoo 

I love that top (on you).  How cute.  Good for the blowout sale.  

If you are taking a vote, I like the left pant leg better....Woman Wink.

@Andreatoo 

I think I do too....