Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Nonametoday 

I'm really disappointed that HSN dropped the line! I keep hoping it pops up somewhere else. As for the color, if I'm being honest, I think I look best in darker more saturated  shades like navy and black and green etc.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Did you see the cinnamon version of my green top from the other day? It should be a page or two back. I bring it up because you like the top and the color, cinnamon, would look fabulous on you!

As for QVC sizing I think if you ever watch Shawn then you know the stuff runs really large! She actually gives her dimensions and weight which only serves to make me leery of purchasing. I know she has inches and at least 30 pounds on me so what would be the point to purchase the same size she's wearing??

@Andreatoo I did see the cinnamon, but I'm also partial to green.  I know QVC sizing is large, HSN is better.  But, this was Vince Camuto, so I was expecting something more normal sizing.  Maybe all the commenters are accustomed to Q sizing.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday 

Thank you.  I should have given a close up of the eyelet, but I was running to get dinner.

DH and support friends have ridden Harleys to Panama City for their guys week, which is good for them.

I'm mother and dad to Shadow, and he's used to quite a lot of attention with the both of us.

I'm also trying to bring out my spring/summer things AND reorganize so things will be easier to find.

I run almost as hard as I did when I taught!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

I love PC but my idea of a ride there is in a convertible, but not a Harley and I would love a nice little place with a courtyard on one side and an oceanfront view on the other with a cabana boy.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I'm really disappointed that HSN dropped the line! I keep hoping it pops up somewhere else. As for the color, if I'm being honest, I think I look best in darker more saturated  shades like navy and black and green etc.

@Andreatoo 

I hope they do too.  It's really cute and yes, love the saturated colors on you.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Nonametoday @Icegoddess @tends2dogs @wilma and Ladies,

Lovely day today with 74 degrees and sun.

I'm in retail's beige denim jacket and daisy with sequenced centers tee, half tucked.  Our jeans, leather belt amazon.  Blue Fly London have a tie around the ankle.  Stuart Nye, Guild  hand hammered hoops.

20210501_183243.jpg

20210501_185435.jpg

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

What an exciting race! And I picked the winning horse! I chose by the jockey and the trainer even though he wasn't a favorite and  sure enough he won! I've spent many a Sunday afternoon Screaming for John Velasquez and he's generally made me money! Unfortunately I didn't have time to sign up on the website to bet ☹️

Super Contributor

Greetings from SW FL. Still able to wear some of my favorite things to go out for our Sunday dinners. Temperatures in the low 80's and wore one of my sleevelsss leather dresses and strappy high heel sandals. Got DH to take this in the doorway to his den. 

Nice to see everyone still being stylish. 

Lorraine5_2_21.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @Still Stylish Lady @Nonametoday 

@Icegoddess @tends2dogs   and Ladies,

This is one of my favorite prints we have had since I've been at our store!  I have a dress and a sleeveless sweater in it which I don't wear together.  I'm in retail's cotton tee with elbow length sleeves.  Long lt. wt. duster sweater Habitat.

20210502_180447.jpg

20210502_180514.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

How are you?????Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - I love your Vince C top.  I went looking for it and I believe I found it.   Tell me how the sizing runs on VC - since it's not QVC sizing.  Do you wear a small in VC?  I'm not sure if I need to order a medium or large.  I saw the sizing chart, but just wondering if it runs true to size.