Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess 

You look INSANELY thin!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Love what you wore!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Awww thanks.  It's probably just that I'm standing more sideways whch shows me at my best. I'm thin but broad, so a straight-on camera angle makes me appear heavier.  I'm 5'2" and generally wear a S, 6, or 8 depending on the manufacturer.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Cathy you look wonderful.  It’s too bad your picture doesn’t have sound so that the ladies here could hear that beautiful accent that goes along with the beautiful face and heart.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG @Cathy you look wonderful.  It’s too bad your picture doesn’t have sound so that the ladies here could hear that beautiful accent that goes along with the beautiful face and heart.

@Annabellethecat66 

Hello Beautiful!  I worked over 30 minutes to help the manager.  We're a tad short!  Hope you are doing well.

Wish we were next door neithbors!  We could share dessert!!!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Andreatoo 

I always adopt adult dogs.  The youngest was 5-years old.  The oldest was a beautiful Golden Retriever that had spent his whole life on a chain and he was 10.  The last dog I had was a chow/lab mix.  He was a difficult dog.  I always worried if something happened to me what would happen to him.  I don't like small dogs that yap so I decided not to get another dog but I just took my neighbors Aussiedoodle for a walk with me (we have alot of doodles in this neighborhood) so I still have dog buddies...  

@DiAnne 

10 years attached to a chain in a yard?! Stories like that make me really angry! I'm hoping he had a few years with you of unadulterated bliss and cuddles

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

He did.  He couldn't believe he was allowed in the house.  Because he had never been socialized there were dog things he did not know - like being scared of the vacuum, sleeping on a dog bed, sitting nicely in a car, etc.  I got a second dog (a border collie mix) and she showed him the ropes. She actually used to tell on him.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Andreatoo 

He did.  He couldn't believe he was allowed in the house.  Because he had never been socialized there were dog things he did not know - like being scared of the vacuum, sleeping on a dog bed, sitting nicely in a car, etc.  I got a second dog (a border collie mix) and she showed him the ropes. She actually used to tell on him.  

@DiAnne 

That sounds hysterical! LOL another lovely dog the border collie

I better post this before I fall asleep again!

CC797345-7B0F-48A6-9800-0EAF5FD21663.jpegOld navy pin tuck blouse and TR straight legs

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@Andreatoo 

I always adopt adult dogs.  The youngest was 5-years old.  The oldest was a beautiful Golden Retriever that had spent his whole life on a chain and he was 10.  The last dog I had was a chow/lab mix.  He was a difficult dog.  I always worried if something happened to me what would happen to him.  I don't like small dogs that yap so I decided not to get another dog but I just took my neighbors Aussiedoodle for a walk with me (we have alot of doodles in this neighborhood) so I still have dog buddies...  

@DiAnne 

10 years attached to a chain in a yard?! Stories like that make me really angry! I'm hoping he had a few years with you of unadulterated bliss and cuddles

I have a friend who passed a dog on a chain-a short chain as I remember-and she saw him every day on her way to work. One day she'd had enough. She took the dog and left a note. "I took your dog." She left her phone number-never heard a word! I admired her so much for that.

Honored Contributor

Sunday's outfit.  The skirt and top I have had for years.  My only issue with it is when I first put it on the sleeves are insanely tight, but they move into place and are okay after a minute or two.  The shoes have a nice twist detail on the toe.

Just got done coloring my hair so now I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

11 APR 2021 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's outfit.  The skirt and top I have had for years.  My only issue with it is when I first put it on the sleeves are insanely tight, but they move into place and are okay after a minute or two.  The shoes have a nice twist detail on the toe.

Just got done coloring my hair so now I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

11 APR 2021 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess 

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hello outfitters!  I have missed a lot and need to read up. 

My family has decided to put our house up for sale.  It all started 3 weeks ago when my son took me out for a drive to his fave spot in the mountains about 45 min away from our house.  I fell in love with the area too. 

We then put an offer in on a stunning 7.5 acre lot looking over Lake Elsinore and mountains.  It went into escrow and after our "due diligence"  we had to pull out as permits for water and widening a driveway through the national forest would've taken 2 years......and, maybe would not have been approved.  Sad, but atleast we didn't get stuck with a lot that we can't build on....

Anyway, we have put our house up for sale and have found a rental in the Lake Elsinore area.  We are steadfast on finding another home in the mountains with a stunning view!

In the meantime, I am busy, busy, busy cleaning and following the interior painters ....cleaning and staging.

Miss you all and hope to post a pic of my mug soon....a shame as I just purchased a couple of nice sweaters...too busy.....luv yuz! ~ Mick

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G