Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@FLgardener wrote:

@Icegoddess , Please don't be upset by my posts. I was actually speaking from a style sense. When I hopefully learn how to post my pics, I want real critique, not just to be told I look good.

So, I have a smartphone and an Amazon fire tablet. Can y'all tell a dummy how to post a photo here?

@FLgardener It's all good.  I just think the dress would be fine on someone with skinnier legs.  I hate my legs.

I can't help a lot posting pictures from phones or tablets.  I only post from my computer.  I do know the pic size has to be less than 1.5 Mbits or it won't accept it.  So, I download my pics to my computer and usually crop them to only show what I need to show and save to a file smaller than 1.5M. 

At the top of the post there are a bunch of symbols.  There's one that is a square that looks like a landscape.  Click on that and it'll let you choose the photo.  After you choose the photo you can choose whether you want it to be large, small, or full size.  I usually choose large.  Then click the button and it will insert the photo wherever your cursor was when you cliked on the little symbol.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess   You looked great in that dress.   That was a rude comment and you were very kind in your response.    

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess , The thing that was lost in translation is your fitness and beauty. I hope you know you are beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 , Oh, I hate that I offended you. We women should support each other. Please read my posts thoroughly. I love talking fashion and style.

WEAR IT PROUDLY!

How is that rude?

Trusted Contributor

@FLgardener   You didn't offend me.   And apparently you didn't offend her either so I apologize for butting in.   

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Exactly! It took two of us! The second one must've been hurting her because she was fine with me removing the other one. She is my second angora and they seem to really enjoy being handled. You can do pretty much what you want to them! LOL

My Bouwer jacket was on the small side when I purchased it so it still fits well. I've noticed his stuff runs smaller than the other lines. Also the fact that I carry any extra weight on my lower half means most of my tops still fit pretty well. My pants on the other hand are a completely different story!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I too have very fine thin hair. It's just an Illusion there's more there because it's curly

Here's a tip to keep from losing hair: Stop using a hairbrush! I did this a few years back and it's really made a difference because I'm not pulling it out. It's also grown longer than it's ever been in my entire life! I only use a comb now

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener 

Please don't be discouraged to post here. We can't wait to see you!

ladies I went to the shooting range today! I've never shot a gun in my life and I thought I would but it wasn't to be. I could not handle the noise! I had ear protection on but some of the cannons they were firing were painfully loud and you could feel each shot reverberating through your entire body! It really freaked me out. My husband and brother-in-law want to take me to an outdoor range next time and my husband was instructed to buy me a good set of ear protection! I was using the ones that give you as a range.

We shall see...

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess    I, too, hope you realize your beauty.  To me you seem like a woman who can confidently walk to the front of a room and everybody will be thinking - Wow, doesn't she look great.

And I certainly admire your graciousness.

minky

Waving hi to all !  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I too have very fine thin hair. It's just an Illusion there's more there because it's curly

Here's a tip to keep from losing hair: Stop using a hairbrush! I did this a few years back and it's really made a difference because I'm not pulling it out. It's also grown longer than it's ever been in my entire life! I only use a comb now

@Andreatoo I haven't used a brush in years.  I really only use a pick and a comb just to do my part and the bit of teasing at the roots.  Another tip for not losing hair which I don't follow in summer is not putting it up.  Even a scrunchie will cause some hair loss, but when I'm working in the yard I have to get the hair up and off my neck and face.  A scrunchie is the lesser of all the evils.