Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Sunday's outfit.  The leopard vest was calling to me from the closet.  

28FEB 21 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I have to tell you, I scrolled up to your picture and whispered "Now isn't THAT cute!!!!!"!  It is too cute!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

Give it a minute and the price of that jacket will come down again! I don't think I've seen it the same price twice?! It also comes in blue and white

@DukeBlueNan 

Where the heck have you been??! I have really missed you but for some reason I thought your name started with a B and I could never remember what it was! LOL

Just a very confused where is my friend what's her name?!

Super Contributor

LorraineWhiteLthrPants.jpeg

Wore this outfit to dinner this afternoon. Off white leather pants with the leopard print top. No I'm not barefoot. Was wearing beige high heel sandals. While waiting for our table, a lady went out of her way to come over and compliment me. Guess I'm still doing something right at 85. 

Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady   you seem to be doing everything right. I understand why the lady went out of her way to compliment you. I would have done the same.👍

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@MickD   from 1850.  I don't put my Christmas set in it because I don't want to see "holiday" all year.Smiley Happy

20201225_161720.jpg

@ECBG Oh, wow!  It looks like it is an original/built-in in your home!  Lovely and a perfect match to the dining furniture, beams and base boards!  Thanks so much for posting a pic!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's outfit.  The leopard vest was calling to me from the closet.  

28FEB 21 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess That is cool!  I bet it looks great with jeans too!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD 

Thank you!  I've searched for a piece like that since I was about 26.  They were all marked sold because the dealers would buy before the show opened.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  The wait was certainly worth it!  You couldn't have chose a more perfect piece.....or did it choose you!

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Still Stylish Lady   you seem to be doing everything right. I understand why the lady went out of her way to compliment you. I would have done the same.👍

What a gorgeous outfit @StylishLady .  I don't think I've seen you in those colors yet.  Looking good as always.