Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Did he send you to his site?  Royal Tafari?

The pieces are stunning!Smiley Happy

I went there from the facebook page. Didn't see any jewelry for sale on facebook.  It was on the site that I saw the piece that I was interested in.  I sent him a message from the site and he emailed me the response.  I saw lots of pretty pieces, but nothing I would buy at this time except for the ame that he says is sold.  I love ame!

@NYCLatinaMe 

Chris is extremely honest.  If something went up, a vendor went up.  Also, with the price of gold, I'm having my DIL's piece done in jewelry grade brass.  It looks like gold.

I've bought 2 pieces out of those collections and I've bought from Chris about 8 years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe 

Didn't you like Atma Perma It can be worn vertically and horizontally which would be great on your height!Smiley Happy

The piece doesn't curve.  The light is hitting a facet.

20201024_191804.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Didn't you like Atma Perma It can be worn vertically and horizontally which would be great on your height!Smiley Happy

The piece doesn't curve.  The light is hitting a facet.

20201024_191804.jpg

Very pretty, but not something I would wear.  I liked the long light purple faceted stone... dreamy.  I thought it would look good on a long chain, as shown on the model.  I wouldn't wear horizontal.  It does looked curved, I see what you are saying!

Honored Contributor

Cool & dreary today. Made some of my sister-in-law’s favorite homemade cookies yesterday. Stopped by her house today to give her some for her birthday. 

Take care, Everyone! 

Short sleeve Workshop top from Marshall’s 

Old JCP cable knit sweater zip up hoodie

Levi’s straight leg jeans

Tommy Hilfiger sneakers

DCC54D0B-8DE5-4C39-9B3A-387A9A04A3F5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

May I ask what kind of cookie you made?  I can dream, can't I?????Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

@ECBG 

Oatmeal sugar cookies. One of my mom’s recipes. Mom passed away in 2012. 

Mom made lots of different cookies - all from scratch. As a child I remember helping her. She always gifted her cookies to family, friends, neighbors, my teachers, etc. When she got too old to bake anymore, she gave me her cookie recipes, and I continued the tradition. All my family & friends have their personal favorites so for their birthdays I make & gift them. I also make & share cookies for all the holidays. It’s a way for me to remember & continue to share my mom’s love of cookie making. 🥰

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma 

@ECBG 

Oatmeal sugar cookies. One of my mom’s recipes. Mom passed away in 2012. 

Mom made lots of different cookies - all from scratch. As a child I remember helping her. She always gifted her cookies to family, friends, neighbors, my teachers, etc. When she got too old to bake anymore, she gave me her cookie recipes, and I continued the tradition. All my family & friends have their personal favorites so for their birthdays I make & gift them. I also make & share cookies for all the holidays. It’s a way for me to remember & continue to share my mom’s love of cookie making. 🥰

@wilma That story is so lovely.  Thank you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @NYCLatinaMe 

@Nonametoday @pprmntstx 

Ladies, Shadow says hello !!!!  He loves Mommie's days off!!!

20201026_155817.jpg 

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdKx9O31A0

I got the gray jeans today and they're fabulous! They fit beautifully! Only a couple of sizes left ladies: 25 x 30, 26 x 30 and 28 x 30

4FCA4AAB-ACBC-410D-A9B8-B9C2A22E8D0E.jpegA New Day crew neck sleeveless and Express trousers 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Raining here again today. Took DH to a doctor’s appointment. After that we picked up my prescriptions and went to the pet store to get dog food. Very exciting! 🤣

Dress Barn 3/4 sleeve lightweight crew neck sweater 

Levi’s bootcut jeans

Capelli black ankle rain boots 

Fashion Bug rain slicker - I don’t know if anyone remembers that store. I never bought much there, but I bought this slicker on sale for $10 probably 15 years ago. It’s been a great little jacket for rainy weather. Love the color and hood. 

47A92D89-C4E3-45FC-97EE-4A40916B092A.jpeg

@wilma Nice jacket and a great color on you!  I love finds like that!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G