Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Judalinewas something standing out?  I just didn't care for the dress because it's just too much fabric.  It fits, but it just seemed to overwhelm me.  I need the jacket because the dress is sleeveless and I can't do sleeveless.  It's really the only covering I have besides a black shrug I already wear with so many things and that would be a lot of black.  I really don't like the dress enough to have it shortened or go looking for a better covering.  I just used what I had in my closet.  I would've never bought that dress on it's own in the first place.  I'm guesing that might be why they offered it as a bogo.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG : Beautiful. I love the top.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  You put this outfit together quite nicely, and are wearing it WELL, but I am LOVING the beautiful scarf! Well done.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Judalinewas something standing out?  I just didn't care for the dress because it's just too much fabric.  It fits, but it just seemed to overwhelm me.  I need the jacket because the dress is sleeveless and I can't do sleeveless.  It's really the only covering I have besides a black shrug I already wear with so many things and that would be a lot of black.  I really don't like the dress enough to have it shortened or go looking for a better covering.  I just used what I had in my closet.  I would've never bought that dress on it's own in the first place.  I'm guesing that might be why they offered it as a bogo.

No! Absolutely not! I took it to  mean that you just didn't know about the belt and you were going to let it go, lol. Emails and posts can really twist one's words. I thought you looked terrific but you always do. Just so you know Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

So sorry you feel the dress overwhelms you.  You looked stunning in it.  Your entire outfit was beautiful!

These days unlike in Marilyn's, we like a statment piece.

I doubt she ever refuse diamonds, and they would certainly stand out.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @SandySparkles @Icegoddess @Icegoddess 

@MickD @wilma  and Ladies,

I'm in the cutest shirt we have had in black and white.

Black with white stitches vest, Dillards.

Blue Labrodite index finger ring and pendant.

20200928_105013.jpg

20200928_105035.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Icegoddess 

It's interesting how taking a snapshot give you a completely different perspective on an outfit. Sometimes it's not what it looks like in the mirror at all!

That's why I encourage ladies to do it. Not for the purposes of posting it to the board but simply to see how they look. It's just different in a photograph

@Andreatoo 

You are so right about that!

Reminds me of the scene in “Clueless” where the character Cher tells her friend she always takes pictures of her outfits because she doesn’t trust mirrors. 🥴

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I would so rock that lovely vest, and LOVE the beautiful choker. The stone is mesmerizing.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Cool & rainy here today with a high of about 70. Going to get even cooler in the coming days. With highs only in the 50s later this week we will be below normal for this time of year.

Hope everyone has a good week! 

I’m wearing my other pair of Macy’s Karen Scott Sport knit pants in dark navy with a Karen Scott top. 

Keds boat shoes 

7AEA610E-DF66-4787-AA56-D107F1B00A6C.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@ECBG  I would so rock that lovely vest, and LOVE the beautiful choker. The stone is mesmerizing.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles Awwwww.  Thank you!  

This vest is Gilmour and Latimer.  All of my long vests except 2 are drom Dillards. Smiley Happy