Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma 

Wow! That dress takes about 15 years off of you! Really youthful!

Respected Contributor

Love your outfit and your home. It reminds me of my house.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @dex @Icegoddess 

@MickD and Ladies,

Today is our black and white top and denim.   Bryn Walkrt vest, Dillards.   Guild bracelets.  Levian chocolate dia ring.

Dansko sandal.

20200907_105506.jpg

20200907_105615.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @You do look very trim in that outfit.Nice that your waistline responds so well.I ususally just lose butt.LOl.My stomach is my largest asset these days.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ECBG @You do look very trim in that outfit.Nice that your waistline responds so well.I ususally just lose butt.LOl.My stomach is my largest asset these days.

@dex Thank you my Dear.  It's all about line if you'll look at the top.  The eye is lead left, right, and diagonally.  No one can even SEE the shape after all of that.  Then I added two strong verticals (the vest) and put a strong focial point at my neck to keep the focus there.

No one can tell the size of my waist because the vest only shows 4 inches!

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Another Sunday at home. Today I put on one of my Spring & Summer dresses that I’ve haven’t had any opportunity to wear. I would normally wear a dress to church for singing. We don’t wear choir robes. Hoping to return to church & choir one day. 🌈

I’ve also worn this dress with my navy ballet flats and with a white cardigan or jean jacket. 

Liz Claiborne wrap dress from JCP

Antonio Melani navy wedges

Sapphire pendant & chain gifted to me by DH 

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend! 😊

DCDBF8D1-1D67-4A40-9C72-AB271472B81C.jpeg

IMG_2707.jpg

@wilma You have got such a cute figure and nice legs!  Pretty pendant too!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @wilma @dex @Icegoddess 

@MickD and Ladies,

Today is our black and white top and denim.   Bryn Walkrt vest, Dillards.   Guild bracelets.  Levian chocolate dia ring.

Dansko sandal.

20200907_105506.jpg

20200907_105615.jpg

@ECBG That looks like a huge back area! Nice bangles.... Yay on the weight loss!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dex Thank you.  I have a leaner torso and smaller waist.  Thighs have always been my issue.  I am a true hour glass, with the good and the bad.

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVjHCqpMns

CBCFAE60-9A3C-4F25-AEA9-DE6BDBEE6708.jpegHalogen splitback sleeveless and Sundance wide leg trousers 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma 

Wow! That dress takes about 15 years off of you! Really youthful!

@Andreatoo 

Thanks for the compliment.

I like wrap dresses and own several in prints and solid colors. I think they’re timeless and work for lots of ages & body shapes. I prefer a dress length somewhere between just above my above my knees to just below my knees.