Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

My sister invited me to go to Meijer’s with her this morning. As most of you know I haven’t been going anywhere but my Walgreens due to my health issues & risk factors.

We needed new sheets & towels so I ventured out with her. We both wore masks in her car, and we have a mask mandate so I felt fairly safe. We went early so there weren’t tons of people in the store. We were in and out in less than an hour. 

We joked that it wasn’t quite our old normal of going shopping & browsing for hours with lunch inside a restaurant afterward. Still, we got to talk and spend a bit of time together. Have to look for the bright spots these days. 

Heres what I wore:

Dress Barn top - only yellow top in my wardrobe

Macy’s Charter Club tan & white print pants

Cole Haan flats

Crochet handbag from Stein Mart is on the bed behind me

I also put on more jewelry than I’ve worn in months. 

Kohl’s watch

Lee Sands (Remember him?) bracelet from QVC 

Necklace - don’t remember where I got it

Hope everyone’s doing well & having a good week! 

872E759E-CCF5-4074-B7C9-1C47CB3E4E4F.jpeg

D6BAFE1A-2D45-41F4-B38D-19BD58EA8C08.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@wilma 

What a great look for your shopping day!  You always pull off simple, sleek and very classic and chic, nice.

Honored Contributor

@wilma Just to share, Belks has towels  by Biltmore House and they last and last.  They also have a great housewares dept.

Honored Contributor

@wilma @kate2357 

I think the slim straights are probably my favorite cut of jeans. They're not so narrow that you can't fit a boot under them but still lean and trim. Not that I don't have every style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZrqNoyVM8Q This cat blows my mind! She's so darn chill! I've never had a cat that you can take everywhere in every situation.

00BBE110-5D54-4160-9892-B328A493F745.jpegduluth no yank tank and ll bean madras shorts

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

@wilma 

What a great look for your shopping day!  You always pull off simple, sleek and very classic and chic, nice.

@author 

Thank you very much for the compliment. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@wilma Just to share, Belks has towels  by Biltmore House and they last and last.  They also have a great housewares dept.

@ECBG 

No Belks in my city. I went inside one in Tennessee when I was on vacation visiting my niece. I bought an embellished top. 

I’ve had pretty good luck & have been satisfied with home goods from Meijer. I also have a few rugs, lamps, & pillows from Meijer. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

No Belks in my city. I went inside one in Tennessee when I was on vacation visiting my niece. I bought an embellished top. 

I’ve had pretty good luck & have been satisfied with home goods from Meijer. I also have a few rugs, lamps, & pillows from Meijer. 

@wilma 

I looked up Meijer.  I have never heard of them.  The pictures that came up looked like such a pretty grocery area.  That was all they shared.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @Icegoddess @MickD 

and Ladies.

Had an oh so fun day starting out with my yearly checkup then, I  picked up some things, came home and finally got some sleep since I didn't last night.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

You actually went to the doctors office?! You can't pay me to go to a doctors office or a hospital these days. My last appointment was by FaceTime