Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Sunday's outfit.  Jessica Howard dress.  That dress is at least 10 years old since I have a picture of me wearing it next to my brand new 2010 Toyota Tacoma after we bought it in 2010.

23AUG 2020 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess The dress is beautiful!

When I was the top stylist at Dillards, that line was always so lovely.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I envy you in the fit and flare. They look terrible on me!
I like the shrug too 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo You'll see that little shrug a lot in my wardrobe.  Anything that has straps I'll wear a shrug and usually end up wearing black.  I do have a couple of navy sweaters, but it's hard to find stuff like that in anything but black.  I'm cold-natured, so want something covering my arms any time I'm in an air conditioned environment.  Plus, my upper body looks a lot like a female weight lifter's upper body.  Not really a pretty look in strappy outfits.  I'm just built that way.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I have a black silk blazer I use in the same manner when I'm dressed up. I also have a little lace shrug that works well for AC situations in the summer

041AB2E3-F87E-45C9-81E5-BBC97D9B5C14.jpegI have this one in a mauve and another one very similar but with a straight hem and a closure at the neckline in cream

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uibVLrRziUw
If it weren't for the fact that the woman who posted the video lives in Indonesia I'd be hunting her down to get one of those kittens! LOL the bobtails and the cow markings are  killing me! LOL they're just too cute which is why I'm sharing with you gals. According to one of the woman's comments the bobtail is pretty common in Indonesia. Interesting.

Banana republic top and Amazon cargo shorts

25A466E2-7639-4CF6-98AF-29315BA4A949.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sunday's outfit.  Jessica Howard dress.  That dress is at least 10 years old since I have a picture of me wearing it next to my brand new 2010 Toyota Tacoma after we bought it in 2010.

23AUG 2020 Outfit.jpg

@Icegoddess 

You look great! 

A good dress never goes out of style IMO. I have a few that are 10 years old or older! Just haven’t had an occasion to wear mine since I am staying home right now. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Beautiful lace topper.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uibVLrRziUw
If it weren't for the fact that the woman who posted the video lives in Indonesia I'd be hunting her down to get one of those kittens! LOL the bobtails and the cow markings are  killing me! LOL they're just too cute which is why I'm sharing with you gals. According to one of the woman's comments the bobtail is pretty common in Indonesia. Interesting.

Banana republic top and Amazon cargo shorts

25A466E2-7639-4CF6-98AF-29315BA4A949.jpeg

@Andreatoo Cow Kittens......love them!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Another Sunday outfit for watching “TV church”.

Premise top from Marshall’s (The print has black in it too, but it’s difficult to see - posted a closeup below) 

Peck & Peck pants from Stein Mart

Tahari flats

I hope everyone has a great week! 

2EBE4C5B-B5FA-4CD9-B86D-26D632DFFDA2.jpeg

IMG_1378.jpg

@wilma Another cute top....the purple looks wonderful on you!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G