Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MickD thank you for the compliment and so for @ECBG 

Yes dear, I am Greek and your compliment about my country is very well loved by me.

You should perhaps visit Greece again as the country have changed dramatically since 1993

This is Athens by night today

Unknown.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG What a cute sleepy boy!  I took these pics of Molly and Rex before I saw yours.....perfect day for puppy naps!!

8EEA038C-A43C-4C82-B6CD-07393A0DCCB2.jpeg

B3F7E19D-D48E-4B78-B3FA-7BEB02513CDF.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Please hug your "love nuggets" for me.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki What a beautiful city!  Oops I added an extra year....we were there in 94.  We'll go back back someday!  We also went to Crete, Santorini, Mykonos and Istanbul.....just spectacular.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @MickD @Dinaki @DiAnne @wilma 

@Shanus 

Hope everyone has had a mello Sunday.  It's balmy here at 6pm.  I went out on the deck bench and gave myself a much needed pedi.  So nice that the afternoon wasn't

rain drenched!

It seems a tiny box turtle has turned up at DH's wooden chair at the pond with the ducks.  The little fellow is there almost every day on the pine needles.  Shadow will often lay next to him enjoying a chew. 

At night, The turtle burys up in the mud to stay safe.

Playing Stevie Nicks.

How is your day?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Columbus Georgia is melting today.

I was invited for a small birthday, next to my house, I stayed may be five minutes and I am back here.

I was a wearing a fancy summer hat today and took it off while I came back home.

In fact now, I will start playing some Fleetwood Mac dear @ECBG just to lift me spirit and start booging with some of their tunes.

Oh oH oh , I prepared a lovely lunch (I finished it now). I made fish with baked lemon potatoes with oregano, accompanied with a Panzenella salad.

I already had two glasses of red wine   (I know i know, red wine and fish is a no no but I didnt have white vino) Woman Tongue

My two babies are here with me, miss Tiger on my bed, Mickey Man on the other side of my bed, airing it out!

IMG_0468.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki 

Pretty kitty!

Honored Contributor

Stunningly beautiful Heart

Love your lipcolor, too.  Very unique color.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki Sounds lovely!  I'm home until Tuesday when I work again.

Hug those babies for me!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

What did you think of Turkey? I've had more than one world traveler tell me that Turkey was their favorite place they'd visited.

Aside from Canada and the Bahamas I haven't been very many places. I do have a recurring dream where I keep missing my flight to Europe! LOL