Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG That is a stunning piece!  Can't wait to see it on you!!  Love the organic look and mixed metals.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo I love the dog hugging the other!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo OMG.....the german shepherd and kitten....love it!  They play so quietly.  Beck only squeeked  when the kitten was in the tree.

Honored Contributor

My husband forgot to block off the chair before he left....just 5 min ago and Molly misses him already.150B4555-4968-4540-B4E2-E938DE63C602.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

LOL! We did the same thing when I lived with my friend Glenn. Everything got piled on the couch when we left the house so Cesar wouldn't sit on it (his Doberman) Funny thing though even though there was very little space he'd squeeze himself in I suppose just to be defiant! LOL And he was a warlock! (over 100 lbs)

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Himi loverwrote:

@MacDUFF

Do you think cable and cell towers may not be working?  Or, do you somehow get the feeling she's not coming back to the boards?

@Himi lover  I really doubt that.  She will be back when she can. 

I heard from friends in SW Florida where we have our winter home.  The streets are impassable.  Trees are down everywhere.  No idea when power will be restored.  It is in the 90's.  I picture our place a virtual greenhouse.  No one was hurt and that is the top priority.  As soon as our house checker can make it to our place (his power and water are out) and can let us know what we are dealing with, we will have to make decisions about heading down when it is safe, etc.  The WIFI is spotty.  Could be the same in Miami.

@Andreatoo May be able to help you with the Miami situation.  Bless you all.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@tiny 2 

Too funny! I love the matching outfits! LOL

How have you been my dear? How are you holding up?

Thanks. I am doing ok. There are some good days and bad. Having to be inside due to the virus is starting to get to me. Going through this alone is difficult and there are some things that just really shake me. The medical board emailed trying to get him to come back to work and I notified them that he had passed away and 3 weeks later they did it again. I am trying to keep myself productive and allow the down times. My family are in touch very often. It has been a lot to handle. Thanks for your concern.

I enjoy seeing your outfits!!!

Honored Contributor

@MickD You have a big snuggle nugget there!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 

I am mortified for you that this medical board keeps making contact like that?!

Once is a mistake but twice?!

Are your family members geographically close?

Honored Contributor

@MickD  - What a sweet beautiful baby you have there.  She definitely looks like she's missing her daddy.