Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

Thank you for all the warm wishes ladies! It's kind of a drag because this is a mile stone birthday, 60, but I can't really do anything?! My husband did take me shopping at Nordstrom but I can swear the place was half empty of merchandise! And honestly I didn't see anything particularly interesting

@dooBdoo 

You're welcome any time to talk about whatever you'd like!

Did you ever go by Suebdoo? She was a sweetheart but I haven't seen her in quite some time.....

@Andreatoo Happy belated birthday!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo I am awafully so very sorry forgetting your Special Day. Please dear, do accept my belated birthday wishes to you in that spirit givan.

I sincerely hope that you super birthday was indeed incredeabale, just like yourself @Andreatoo 

Unknown.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo NOoooo way are you 60......come on!  You look fantastic with your skinny-minny self!!  Keep it goin gal!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

An early nite out with my boy.  We went to Fisherman's Restaurant.  I was not feelin the vibe......in the blahs.....trying to lose the middle age spread.  I am too short and too short wasted to have these b**bs....workin on it!  Excuse the rosacea.....real life.  My Rex is almost 15 years young.....he's gotta know what's goin on all the time!

20200803_141834 (5).jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD 

How is Molly doing? She is clearly the bigger ham! She actually poses with you! LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm9UuM3UXdc

@wilma @Estates @dulwich 

Fellow lionesses: when are your birthdays?

Free People's mock neck tee and Hybrid (Amazon) capris

89323B9E-2A76-4AB1-9958-AEA18C9F2D25.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

You are being too hard on yourself, @MickD .  I don't see any middle age spread you speak of.  I know about being short waisted.  Oh and the boob thing........I loved being endowed in my younger days, but now, it is NOT a good look.  I feel it makes me look heavy!  SO, tell me how are you working on being short, short waisted, and large busted??  LOL or are speaking of the spread (that you can't see BTW)?

I hope you had a good time out.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo You look great!  You're too hard on yourself.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Sunday's outfit.  The skirt is Antonio Melani.  Don't know if that's a big name or not.  I don't generally buy names.  The tank and topper are the Nina Leonard Big Button Bolero that was the HSN TSV back in June.  I had to send it back and get a different size because I trusted the measurements given on their site.  

AUG 2 2020 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Molly is doing well.  My husband took her on a hike the other week and she injured her shoulder.  She was limping for a couple days, but we had her on a pain med/anti-inflammatory and she's as good as new.  I'll post a pic when a can snap a cute one.