Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,092
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,649
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo You look lovely!  I'd freeze to death in air conditioning!!!!🥴

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,092
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!


@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo You look lovely!  I'd freeze to death in air conditioning!!!!🥴


@ECBG 

I'm in the office by myself so I have total control of the A/C! LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,289
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG Yippee you're back at work!  Boo to the cut hours but yay to those cute pants!

 

Hubby has lost some hours from clients too....I hope the economy gets better.  This has not been fun, and covid cases have surged here...I don't expect to get my hair colored/cut anytime soon....just to be on the safe side.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,649
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!


@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Yippee you're back at work!  Boo to the cut hours but yay to those cute pants!

 

Hubby has lost some hours from clients too....I hope the economy gets better.  This has not been fun, and covid cases have surged here...I don't expect to get my hair colored/cut anytime soon....just to be on the safe side.


@MickD Thank you.  Those pants were from retail last year.  They taught me to pay closer attention to their catalog which I have to remember to do on line since they won't send us a catalog.  I could do so much more for the ladies with a catalog!  I could go pick one up, but it's out of the way.

 

I get bored beyond stiff when I don't work!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,289
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG I bet you get bored.....you need to be with your people!  Hey, how's the turtle doing?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,649
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!


@Icegoddess wrote:

This was my Sunday look.  I've probably posted it before.

 

Jun 28 2020 Outfit.jpg


@Icegoddess REALLY like this top, and the colors they used (I don't care for leopard spots on a black background) is my favorite.  Do you remember the brand please?  Thank you!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,666
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!


@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

This was my Sunday look.  I've probably posted it before.

 

Jun 28 2020 Outfit.jpg


@Icegoddess REALLY like this top, and the colors they used (I don't care for leopard spots on a black background) is my favorite.  Do you remember the brand please?  Thank you!


@ECBG I don't remember when or where I got it.  Could've been an outlet find, but the tag inside says Spense.  Not a brand I have ever heard of.  I like the colors and that it is asymetrical.  It's a bit low on me in front (plus being a wrap style) so I wear a black cami  underneath.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,649
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!


@MickD wrote:

@ECBG I bet you get bored.....you need to be with your people!  Hey, how's the turtle doing?


@MickD DH took Snappy over to his office (not an office people come into, the guys program computers and get new equipment in) for his partner to feed.  Snappy is still there.  I assume his little tummy is still on his cup warmer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,649
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

This was my Sunday look.  I've probably posted it before.

 

Jun 28 2020 Outfit.jpg


@Icegoddess REALLY like this top, and the colors they used (I don't care for leopard spots on a black background) is my favorite.  Do you remember the brand please?  Thank you!


@ECBG I don't remember when or where I got it.  Could've been an outlet find, but the tag inside says Spense.  Not a brand I have ever heard of.  I like the colors and that it is asymetrical.  It's a bit low on me in front (plus being a wrap style) so I wear a black cami  underneath.  


@Icegoddess That exact top isn't being shown, but I did learn the print is cheetah!!!