Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

I have this skirt coming from White House Black Market.  I like the print a lot.  I'm in a situation if I love something and don't get it, I "see" it for years!!!

Petite Palm-Print Maxi Skirt

Shadow has been sleeping on the deck in the sun.

How is everyone's day?Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

If I remember correctly, you were looking for a new printed skirt. Glad you found one you liked! Looks very light & airy. I like the print too. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma Let me know if you want to order anything.  I'll give you the coupon number from the catalog.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I love WHBM!  He didn't rattle when he turned around, but I didn't see his tail and was not going to stick around and find out.  I just assume that they all are rattlers!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Okay....advice.....I'm gonna try to highlight this mess.  I have a lot of red in my hair, so got a platinum highlighter kit.  I'll test it out on an inconspicuous spot first.  My stylist does a low light at the roots, then highlights.  I have no way to contact her for the color info.  I just can't take the grey and dark right now! P_20200508_163949_BF.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD Your color now just looks blended in.  Is your concern lights?  Please be careful.  If you "light up" (which uses bleach), you may end up more "chunky" than blended when you do get to her.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for the advice....my hair definitely has an ombre effect!  I was thinking of doing a really fine highlight with thin strands.  I don't know when I can get a test/visit the salon as I live in southern California and things aren't open.  If I didn't have so much red in my hair, I'd slap on a blonde and call it day.  I don't need orange hair.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG I love WHBM!  He didn't rattle when he turned around, but I didn't see his tail and was not going to stick around and find out.  I just assume that they all are rattlers!

@MickD Lord have mercy, were you walking?????  Ekkkkkkk!!!!!!!Smiley Sad

I can't "do" snakes (or snake print), or mice.  They dart.  Give me a good old spider anytime!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG my son and I were running on the trail and had turned around and came back again.  A cyclist pointed out the snake, so we stopped.  My son would've jumped right over the snake.  I've done this twice before....running .....and BAM! a snake.

I call this part of the trail snake alley.....Molly found a rattlesnake 2 months ago in the same area.  We didn't see it, but she found it in tall grass....we heard a loud rattle.  Fortunately we called her and she ran toward us.  She hasn't been on the trail a lot since then, and if she is I keep her on a leash.

Honored Contributor

@wilma Thank goodness you, your son, and dear sweet little Molly are ok.  The tremors on the ground from your running should have kept snakes away.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD 

According to colorists highlighting is difficult, much more so than all over color, which is why they're recommending to just do an all over color during this quarantine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GypRZXQWQ

Today was ugly and rainy!

5D40C782-F717-4D66-89F8-DA2A3CBC16C9.jpegHalogen geometric print top and yummie boot cut

For the San Antonio gal that I can't tag I received another pair of the full length cargoes and while I didn't have Mark try them on they are definitely at least 32 inches long (And cute!)