Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Nonametoday @NYCLatinaMe @AmericanBulldogMom @MickD @Icegoddess @Nonametoday @Shanus @lolakimono 

@wilma and Cheerleaders,

Off to lunch with a friend from elementary school and then on to close.

Retail's long cartigan, Ralph Lauren hound's tooth blouse with "leather" collar and cuffs.  Guild bracelets and ring. Etsy er's

20200311_121908.jpg

Beautiful pairing of the blouse with the cardigan and pants. Looks awesome on you, hugs!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono I love your bohemian cowboy boot vibe, the vibrant colors, and that sugar skull scarf!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ECBG Beautiful red cardigan....looks great!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Choir practice tonight...

Old Motto leather blazer from QVC

Chadwicks pullover long sleeve sweater

Levi’s 505 straight leg jeans - again

Keds grey sneakers - again

3DE72288-2178-4F30-8968-7AC54FD971C7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FemDUuSH_3I

Me 2.jpg

Casual Thursday? Logo top and ITC camo jeans

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

That is so special that you can still get together with a friend from elementary school. I’m sure you both enjoy it. 

I don’t see my elementary friends unless we bump into each other accidentally out and about. We just went our separate ways I guess. I do see my best friend from high school a few times a year. We text each other often. Unfortunately, we don’t live in the same city. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@ECBG 

That is so special that you can still get together with a friend from elementary school. I’m sure you both enjoy it. 

I don’t see my elementary friends unless we bump into each other accidentally out and about. We just went our separate ways I guess. I do see my best friend from high school a few times a year. We text each other often. Unfortunately, we don’t live in the same city. 

@wilma Thank you.  It's SUCH a funny story!

When I transferred to county schools after parochial schools going into the 5th grade, we became close friends.  After 8th grade, I changed to city schools.  No phones, across town, lost track.

At my HS half reunion, the class president came over to me and said "I think you know my wife."  I walked over and there were those same beautiful, kind eyes.  I couldn't believe it, or that we had both become master teachers!

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Nonametoday @NYCLatinaMe @AmericanBulldogMom @MickD @Icegoddess @Nonametoday @Shanus @lolakimono 

@wilma and Cheerleaders,

Off to lunch with a friend from elementary school and then on to close.

Retail's long cartigan, Ralph Lauren hound's tooth blouse with "leather" collar and cuffs.  Guild bracelets and ring. Etsy er's

20200311_121908.jpg

Beautiful pairing of the blouse with the cardigan and pants. Looks awesome on you, hugs!

@crawford5153 Thank you.  I also added this scarf knotted, hanging down in black and white.

Honored Contributor

After haircut today - length about 2 inches shorter.

Dennis Basso faux leather jean style jacket 

Ralph Lauren pullover stripe sweater

My Levi’s & Keds again 

DCE8BF4A-9924-4F62-8103-B829C22BF4BB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Lucky Brand jacket

Nike tee

Gems en Vogue ring

J. Crew chinos

Pikolinos shoes