Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@San Antonio Gal Nice jackets.....they're all spectacular!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Nonametoday @lolakimono @cherry @Shanus 

@AmericanBulldogMom @Icegoddess @Wilma7500 and Cheerleaders,  We're supposed to warm up to 60 degrees today.   I'll start to wear lighter colors but not summer weight.

Our blue/turq sweater, our denim trouser and jacket.  Blue labordite pendant and ring.  

20200304_085107.jpg20200304_085159.jpg

Love that jean jacket, I have one just like it.  I also have it in black, dark denim, and light denim.  I only started wearing jean jackets a few years ago.

Trusted Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Wow.....you work at T!  I was telling hubby the other day that I've never owned a jean jacket.....what are the odds?!?!

Same here, only started wearing them about 5 years ago and I am old lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @crawford5153 @MickD @San Antonio Gal @Nonametoday @cherry @Shanus 

and Cheerleaders,

Gosh, it was a cold wind today! We were busy, but those that were cold wouldn't even purchase a warm scarf (nice) for very little!

Our sweater, Vicki Love leather vest, Silpoda er's (ebay), our jeans.

20200307_185121.jpg

Ladies, this is me after work, Urgent Care for an infection. Smiley Sad, and the grocery store!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @crawford5153 @MickD @San Antonio Gal @Nonametoday @cherry @Shanus 

and Cheerleaders,

Gosh, it was a cold wind today! We were busy, but those that were cold wouldn't even purchase a warm scarf (nice) for very little!

Our sweater, Vicki Love leather vest, Silpoda er's (ebay), our jeans.

20200307_185121.jpg

Ladies, this is me after work, Urgent Care for an infection. Smiley Sad, and the grocery store!!!

Love the vest, is it deerskin??  My dad use to make deerskin jackets for ladies. he tanned the hide and when he was finished it looked just like one you would buy in a department store.  Not that I have ever seen one in a store. He also made the gloves but no handbags.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @You are the cutest thing.I love all three of those jackets on you.Once again I must add that you have the best hair ever.I have such bad hair that the hair of others is my focus and envy.I am going to check out the Isaac jacket.The pattern and color are really nice.

Honored Contributor

@wilma your outfits are great.I love your hair....very nice.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   You look darn good in your "after work ensemble". Hope you feel better real soon, Friend. 

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 It is deerskin, from Vicki Love Designs, Guild (public FB).  You'd love looking through her beautiful things.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@wilma your outfits are great.I love your hair....very nice.

@dex 

Thank you for the compliments.