Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@ECBG Wow.....you work at T!  I was telling hubby the other day that I've never owned a jean jacket.....what are the odds?!?!

@MickD Yes, Sweetie!  Many don't come in unless I'm on!Smiley Happy  I went to the drug store the other day.  The little drug tech pulled me up on the computer.  She said "YOU'RE XYZ?????!!!!!"  I said, "Yep!  That's me!"  She said ""WOW!!!  I heard you were the top stylist here!!!!!"  

I know I'm the only one that taught clothing construction, tailoring, and Interior Design.  The other teachers taught clothing and tailoring.  I almost had a college class in I Design going.  Loved writing the curriculum.  

WE have the denim blue or white and we're 40% off this week.  Good wk to grab it, even with the $8.00 shipping. Two jackets, still $8.00 shipping.

We're considered the casual store, still first quality.

The rest that taught anything I did are sitting home.  I said nope!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We've been warmer than normal (which is upper 30's) This past weekend was mid 50's then this work week is mid 40's. Fri and Sat will be 50's with Sunday reaching 60!! Heat wave! LOL

Nothing new today. BD top, Kim Gravel tank underneath, KFTK Natalie bootcut jeans (with Andreatoo's favorite back flap pockets) and my Docs.

C010D7CE-33D2-4E5B-A13A-EDB6EF5561BB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom So good to see you!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom So good to see you!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Why thank you mah dear!! 😁😉

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Has your husband commented on how good your butt looks in those jeans?

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

We've been warmer than normal (which is upper 30's) This past weekend was mid 50's then this work week is mid 40's. Fri and Sat will be 50's with Sunday reaching 60!! Heat wave! LOL

Nothing new today. BD top, Kim Gravel tank underneath, KFTK Natalie bootcut jeans (with Andreatoo's favorite back flap pockets) and my Docs.

C010D7CE-33D2-4E5B-A13A-EDB6EF5561BB.jpeg

I can't find the Natalie jeans with back flap pockets?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Nonametoday @lolakimono @cherry @Shanus 

@AmericanBulldogMom @Icegoddess @Wilma7500 and Cheerleaders,  We're supposed to warm up to 60 degrees today.   I'll start to wear lighter colors but not summer weight.

Our blue/turq sweater, our denim trouser and jacket.  Blue labordite pendant and ring.  

20200304_085107.jpg20200304_085159.jpg

@ECBG 

Love this whole outfit! Looks great on you! The jacket and print top together with the jeans are perfect. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

You know that song "Baby got back" .... could have been written about me. I so cannot wear any pant that has flaps or jazzy embroidery on my tush. I don't care what celebrity has made having a big bottom a "thing" it ain't my desire to call into attention my bubble shaped rear. Smiley Happy 

Edited to add: I'm jealous of woman who CAN wear such pants as I like the design aspect of those pants. It's just that I feel like I cannot wear them. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ3FiKf09M Woman LOL

I did it again!! I don't know if you ladies do this but I buy a new garment that's especially wonderful (to me) so I don't wear it?! I keep waiting for an 'occasion' or the right moment but time marches on and I live my life.....

Now youre going to see it and say 'really?! that's the shirt?!' Oh well. Love the color, love the pintucking, and love that it was originally over 90 and I got it for less than 30!!

Me 17.jpg

Even the close-up shot didn't catch the splendor of pintuck detail on BR blouse. The trousers are also Banana Republic Sloans

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

You know that song "Baby got back" .... could have been written about me. I so cannot wear any pant that has flaps or jazzy embroidery on my tush. I don't care what celebrity has made having a big bottom a "thing" it ain't my desire to call into attention my bubble shaped rear. Smiley Happy 

Edited to add: I'm jealous of woman who CAN wear such pants as I like the design aspect of those pants. It's just that I feel like I cannot wear them. 

@kate2357 

It's not about size butt about shape (see what I did there?) Woman Wink

This baby had back but in my old age it's disappeared along with my perky boobs! lol

The flap pockets gives the illusion of a lifted, shapely, rear...