Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Yeah! My straight leg jeans fit in my Bearpaws which means my one pair of skinny jeans will too.  They do start feeling tight on my left calf after several hours though.

Bearpaw Boots.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's back in the 70s where it belongs! Woman Wink As long as I can still wear my sweaters it's all good...

Me 16.jpg

Marc Bouwer zipfront cardigan, BR slim straights and Tahari belt (3 pack 745-015)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @AmericanBulldogMom @lolakimono @Tennesseegal @cherry and Cheerleaders,

I've been doing a little online shopping today in the rain.  Shadow is sleeping on the couch until DH gets home.  I've liiked high and low for his big bone he loves, including the basement, and heavens!  I can't find that thing!

I got this in navy and white.

and this popover blouse in white.  My first collared popover shirt was denim last year.  I LOVE them!  Sometimes I just love the cleaner look of a shirt without the buttons!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Love the popover shirt, can you offer a clue where you found it

thanks 

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @AmericanBulldogMom @lolakimono @Tennesseegal @cherry and Cheerleaders,

I've been doing a little online shopping today in the rain.  Shadow is sleeping on the couch until DH gets home.  I've liiked high and low for his big bone he loves, including the basement, and heavens!  I can't find that thing!

and this popover blouse in white.  My first collared popover shirt was denim last year.  I LOVE them!  Sometimes I just love the cleaner look of a shirt without the buttons!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks 

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxox Sorry my Dear!  Forgot to say Talbots.Smiley Happy  Twenty-five percent off of one item now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Off to the Talbots website to find the shirt

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks 

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxox Sorry my Dear!  Forgot to say Talbots.Smiley Happy  Twenty-five percent off of one item now.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I love popovers @ECBG , I also quite like the chevon top

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I love popovers @ECBG , I also quite like the chevon top

@cherry Thank you.  That chevron sweater (navy) would go quite nicely with one of your patterened scarves.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom So good to see you!  How is your weather up there?  We've been around freezing 3 days before today!😊

@ECBG We've been getting some snow the last couple days, but today we are at 36 degrees and it's been raining most of day. With our temps above freezing the snow's melting quite fast. We are mid to upper 30's the next week or so. That's mild for us and I'm not complaining.  😉

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom So good to see you!  How is your weather up there?  We've been around freezing 3 days before today!😊

@ECBG We've been getting some snow the last couple days, but today we are at 36 degrees and it's been raining most of day. With our temps above freezing the snow's melting quite fast. We are mid to upper 30's the next week or so. That's mild for us and I'm not complaining.  😉

@AmericanBulldogMom I'm 45 degrees and rain.  Going out to lunch tomorrow with a friend that's here from NY.  Hope it doesn't rain!!!Smiley Happy