Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG 

It's available at many retailers now, but that site had the cheapest price.  If you like it, just Google the name that I posted and you'll see other options pop up.

HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @lolakimono @dex @Shanus @NYCLatinaMe 

@cherry @AmericanBulldogMom and Cheerleaders, 

On the floor today and the back of my right knee and a muscle on the inside of that leg are giving me a fit.  Although,  my manager says to "not do too much;" I guess I "over helped" and took too much, it was an overload on a nerve that hasn't healed quickly.   (I  wish!).  We have such an awesome crew.  The young manager took amazing care of me today!  I definitely have the Dream Team!!!

Our heaver turtleneck sweater which came in 4-5 colors!  The tunic,  Maude Vivante, is from a boutique  in the next town.  They only had a small, I ordered a medium. Rubber necklace, boutique .

20200104_170707.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @You look good...sorry you are in pain but nice to hear that your coworkers are so caring.

Honored Contributor

Today's church outfit.  First cold day in awhile.  Wore my new boots I got for my husband to give me for christmas.  They're the Marc Fisher TSV from November A370758 in brown suede.  I was so happy with these because they were the only wide calf boots I have seen that don't have a vase shape to them.  

Jan 5 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @dex @lolakimono @Shanus @NYCLatinaMe 

@cherry @AmericanBulldogMom and Cheerleaders.

A short day today.  The mall is closing at 6pm Sunday through Thursday in the cold months.

Lots of great clearance prices at our store!

I'm in our black turtleneck (yesterday's was a sweater weight). and a sweater by from a boutique in a small nearby town.

20200105_174344.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   and others: How are you getting full length views? ECBG, your arms aren't even up holding your cell to take a selfie! Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   and others: How are you getting full length views? ECBG, your arms aren't even up holding your cell to take a selfie! Lol.

@Shanus No Luv, My cell is on an antique candlestick!  If I held it up myself, it would cut me off at mid point!!!  My dream don't ya know?

Tomorrow I call the doctor.  I am hyper sensitive on the right leg.  I work with the Dream Team who helped as much as they could, but I wouldn't dessert them.Smiley Happy

I'm betting I'll end up with a physical therapist.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Lola, please look for a grey and black leopard denim jacket when you bop about.  I can't find the fit charts when I finally found another source and the price was over the top.

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @Shanus @Icegoddess @dex @lolakimono 

@cherry @AmericanBulldogMom and Cheerleaders,

I called the doctor's office this morning and only two doctors were on.  I've gone to a doctor (whom retired in October) in this group since I was 28.

This group has been part of the hospital  health care group which was just bought.  I wonder if that's why they only have two doctors on today for a family practice.

Apparently, this system prefers to have "work in" calls handled by a group of clinics. Not a fan!

I called back this afternoon and have an appointment for tomorrow with the group. 

Honored Contributor

LLB turtleneck

Thrifted neckace + CP enhancer

Talbots skirt

Kate Spade boots