Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@lolakimono Snazzy boot!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @lolakimono @NYCLatinaMe @dulwich @Shanus 

@cherry @AmericanBulldogMom 

My hours will go down for the next two months since clearance takes place for a while, and there are fewer shoppers.

A little "down time" before New Year's.  I'll be doing an herb pork loin roast, collards (collards and green beans were DS's favorite green veggie when he was two.), kahlua candied yams, blackeyed peas, corn bread, and lemon pound cake with strawberry for dessert.

My sister's DH will be coming from SC to visit for the day.Smiley Happy

What will everyone do for New Year's?

Honored Contributor

I think we are staying home for NYE, just a quiet evening. New Years Day is a Holy Day of obligation ,so we will go to mass, and out to eat somewhere. Our daughter might come along

I have never been much of a party animal

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  and others: We usually stay home on New Year's Eve. I cook a special dinner and we watch movies and/or play board games. Don't like being on the roads that night. This year, however, very old friends asked if we'd join them at 6PM for dinner at a steak house about 3 minutes from our house. Did someone say "steak"? So, we accepted and will come home after dinner. They go to sleep early. Perfect plan. 

Anyone else have plans?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG  and others: We usually stay home on New Year's Eve. I cook a special dinner and we watch movies and/or play board games. Don't like being on the roads that night. This year, however, very old friends asked if we'd join them at 6PM for dinner at a steak house about 3 minutes from our house. Did someone say "steak"? So, we accepted and will come home after dinner. They go to sleep early. Perfect plan. 

Anyone else have plans?

@Shanus OH!!!  I wish!  For years and years, I'd be with cheese balls and something else trying to smile as everyone were discussing something or other.  New Year's Eve was a source of dread for ever.  We couldn't go to an amazing place like Grove Park Inn for the dinner-dance. 

I gave up.

A steak house or resturant would be bliss!  (We only did that once or twice!Smiley Sad)

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  DH, DD and son in law heading  out to very good local Italian restaurant for early dinner - around 5.30 p.m. - then home to relax.  

Thanking you Ladies on this thread for all your great photos of fashion and advice @ECBG when requested!  Happy Healthy New Year to All!

Honored Contributor

Sunday's outfit.  It was a rainy day, stormy later in the day, so I went with a more casual look.  Only pair of dress flats I own since even with pants I almost always wear heels.  Got a compliment from my husband and a lady at church on it.

DEC 29 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Happy New Year's to you!!!🤗

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @dulwich @Shanus @cherry 

@AmericanBulldogMom @NYCLatinaMe 

Today we're in a cold system ladies!  I'm in our navy and raspberry top that recently went to clearance and a quilted navy vest with pockets and hood from last year's collection.

20191231_110626.jpg

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_eoiRvdp-A

I will see you all next year...

Me 1.jpg

Oso cocoon plaid sweater, Antthony sleeveless tneck and BR Sloans