Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

to all:

DevotedIllinformedCoqui-size_restricted.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

The trick, I believe, with the oversized wide shirts is keeping the length short

Unfortunately I've left the office for the day so there will be no music

20191224_094255.jpg

20191224_093817.jpg

One World denim jacket, Express mock neck sleeveless, and TR bootcut jeans

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess Love your outfit!

If you'd like a sheer darker hose, Try Hanes Silk Reflections in Barely Black!  They feel amazing!Smiley Happy

I do have some sheer black hose although the Hanes would probably be better, but when I got dressed I was thinking black with the red shoes might look funny.  Then, I was running late and didn't get a chance to try them.  I ended up being late for mic checks.  I'll also probably wear that with my black high heeled scrunch boots.  For sure black hose with that.  The pic was taken after I got home from church.  

@Icegoddess A really sheer black hose will look fine with everything except tan and white.

Hi @ECBG I have seen ladies wearing black stockings and shoes with white suits and I think it can be a great, stylish look!

@NYCLatinaMe Agree.  I just don't care for black hose with a white shoe.

Honored Contributor

Outfit for singing at tonight's Vesper service.  This dress is years old, like 20 years.  But, it really only gets worn around Christmas.  Black scrunch boots.

2019 Vespers.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Outfit for singing at tonight's Vesper service.  This dress is years old, like 20 years.  But, it really only gets worn around Christmas.  Black scrunch boots.

2019 Vespers.jpg

@Icegoddess That dress looks good and is a wonderful palette for necklaces and scarves.  I wouldn't let it go!  Merry Christmas!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzeoLe6nSrU

Me 18.jpg

One World velvet kimono, Express textured sleeveless mock neck and BR Sloan trousers

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo Is that an iguana?

@ECBG 

It is! It's an iguana apocalypse! LOL here's another. Of course there were like seven or eight others that I didn't get in the picture

20191027_151839.jpg

Still checking out old posts.  Can't believe the size of those iguanas!  I think they are harmless, but I wouln't want to be too close.  Then again, you have that nice water view! Do you have crocs too?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Crocs are actually rare in Florida. Mostly alligators and supposedly a neighbor saw one in the lake.

It's certainly possible!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   What length is your necklace?  I like some of the Linea ones but they are way too long on me  -I am 5’4” - and I do not always want to double them up.  Going to check out site you mentioned.  Thank you for advice - appreciated.

Hi @dulwich I've been under the weather and miserable but trying to get better and catch up.  Don't want to think about shopping!  But I love to wear necklaces, particularly long ones, and have all kinds of tricks to adjust the length.  Most long necklaces can be shortened with a well positioned safety pin!  Linea does have great jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

Crocs are actually rare in Florida. Mostly alligators and supposedly a neighbor saw one in the lake.

It's certainly possible!

Yes, I meant alligators!  They seem to show up in all the Florida news!