Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Upper 20's today with a little peak from the sun. We are expecting a low of 5 tonight and a high of only 15 tomorrow. Thursday brings a high of 40. Gotta love WI!

BD button cardi, IM top, KFTK bootcut jeans, Dr Marten Persephone boots. (Ignore the lighter spot on my jeans. I had just given Rip a treat and he felt the need to wipe his mouth off on me when he was done. I had just cleaned it off. 😂)

FC9F5443-CD1E-4D07-856C-2979643EEC26.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

where the heck have you been mi amor?

Te echaba de menos!!

Muchas gracias, muy dulce...  muchos problemas, de salud y otras cosas, tengo mucho q resolver!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of red plaid these days... 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @NYCLatinaMe @AmericanBulldogMom @lolakimono 

@cherry  and Cheerleaders,

Home today.  Yesterday was THE PERM to hold up the curl when I style my hair down.  My stylist moved and didn't even tell the salon before hand!  I badly needed a trim, but I lost more than I thought I would!

SO.....  only rinsing with water for the first 48 hours!!! (can scrub my neck and behind my ears which is a massive improvement)  and can't "stretch it out with my curling iron either!

Honored Contributor

Quickly cobbled this outfit together for movie and dinner tonight with hubby.  I'm rarely ever free on Wednesday night since I sing in the choir at church.  Praise Team that is singing Sunday did sound checks and practice at 1:30 this afternoon, so I'm now a free bird.  

Corduroys and turtleneck are old old old.  The pants I couldn't even get into for several years, but I lost some weight and can wear them now.  You know that thing they say about not keeping things that don't fit because you think you'll get back into them.  Well, for me it is true.  However, without the jacket it really has a 70's vibe to it.  But, I really wanted to wear the Colleen Lopez jacket I bought this summer and the sleeves are a bit tight, so nothing bulky will work.  

The shoes we call my high heel combat boots.  I love them, but hubby hates 'em.  

Oh, and very little makeup.  I got up Monday morning with a weepy eye.  It got better, but even for my lunch date that day (that's another outfit I need to show later) I didn't even want to try and wear eye makeup.  I don't mind throwing away the mascara if need be, but I don't want to throw anything else away.  I'm gonna be in the dark anyways.  

Movie & Dinner outfit.jpgCombat bootie.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

sleeveless mock and turtlenecks are great for under jackets and blazers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzMGYCTn-Q

Me 13.jpg

Slinky lightweight sweater knit and IM 24-7 (the only ones with a zipper fly)...too bad cuz they're nice and comfortable..

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess No surprise, I love your high heeled combat boots. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

3 degrees on my way to work and 14 on the way home. Tomorrow 40. LOL!

ITC long sleeve sweater hoodie, BD TSV cardi (from Sat 12/14) in berry, LF bootcut jeans and my Doc Sadie boots in burgundy.

5AADFCBF-600D-4887-81C8-92053EC5A227.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's spirit theme for teachers- Dress like Santa or Mrs. Claus

This is as close I as get so close to break, lol.

LE turtleneck

BB necklace, enhancer, ring and bracelet

LLB jeans

New! Silent D- Uriah boots (as seen on a vendor here, in the Shoes forum for more details)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I know that (about sleeveless), but I never buy much of anything sleeveless because I'm so cold natured.  If I do buy something sleeveless I'm always having to consider what I will wear over it.  Even if I'm not cold, I'm not a fan of my arms.  And in summer I usually end up with a farmer tan which isn't very fashionable.