Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess From the picture, your outfit appears to have great pieces.  LOVE the print of that skirt!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Running late.  This was sunday's outfit.  Not my best look.  Needs a different top.  The sweater was a last-minute just in case add-on and I'm glad I did.  They still haven't turned the heat on at church.  Note my spiky scrunch boots.  They're certainly not comfortable or easy to walk in, but I can at least wear them (larger calves).

Nov 10 2019 Outfit.jpg

I love everything about your outfit.  You look beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Icegoddess @lolakimono @dex @cherry 

@EdithEllenLily and Cheerleaders,

We got our "arctic blast" in the form of a few snow flakes caught against the leaves and massive winds.

Just found out my hairdresser has moved over an hour away!  I'll stay with my salon where my card with my "recipes" are.  The stylist I wanted is out with a "back issue".  How well I know that problem!

My Ralph Lauren Shawl Collar coat came, and although I loved it, it's too big.  They don't exchange.  Return, refund, reorder.  I'll probably lose that $100.00 coupon!Smiley Sad

I'm closing tonight, and we won't have anyone unless it's people staying in the hotel in the parking lot.

Well Ladies!  Just got a call.  Ice tonight and my shift has been cancelled.  The store will be closed!

Honored Contributor

Some people seem to want a coat ,that is a huge size on them. I have never been able to figure that one out..clothes that are too big look as bad as clothes that are too tight imo @ECBG   I am sorry about the coupon

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Some people seem to want a coat ,that is a huge size on them. I have never been able to figure that one out..clothes that are too big look as bad as clothes that are too tight imo @ECBG   I am sorry about the coupon

@cherry I have ordered from RL for a long time.  They may honor it for a reorder of the exact same item.  I did size up because lately coats have been extremely narrow from the waist down and I didn't want to be constantly trying to pull it together.

Honored Contributor

Seems like even coats these days are getting skinnier sleeves which is not good for me.  Fit or athletic arms does not necessarily mean skinny arms, and then, at least in winter, we like to wear layers and sweaters.  I had to wear my ski parka out to lunch today beacuse it's really the only coat I have that I can wear when I have a sweater on besides a ratty fleece skate club coat.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Seems like even coats these days are getting skinnier sleeves which is not good for me.  Fit or athletic arms does not necessarily mean skinny arms, and then, at least in winter, we like to wear layers and sweaters.  I had to wear my ski parka out to lunch today beacuse it's really the only coat I have that I can wear when I have a sweater on besides a ratty fleece skate club coat.

@Icegoddess The coat I'm returning has standard sleeves.  It's quite nice.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ralph Lauren turtleneck

Marella leather jacket

Coach scarf

Talbots skirt

Rockport booties

Honored Contributor

@ECBG a little off topic, but I noticed last night that you hearted my post that was taken down by Admin at light speed.  Guess we're not allowed to talk about that part of the anatomy here.  Certainly, I didn't feel like it was offensive since I also posted the same conversation with my husband on my Facebook page and a lot of my friends there are from church.  

Honored Contributor

Another busy day in paradise

20191112_093857.jpg

Indigo thread woven top and True Religion slim straights. 

I know it's hard to believe but it's a cute top that doesn't film very well