Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG  - Omg - there is one word that describes you in this leopard outfit:  stunning!   Really looks good on you. 

@San Antonio Gal Thank you so much.  I had never put those two pieces together.  By the time I got home, that lighter sweater had covered me in white fuzz!  I was a fuzz bomb!!!  I had to lint roller that shirt for TEN minutes before I washed it!  Next time I won't use THAT sweater with black cotton! (Which came from retail).

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Friday's casual Friday at work.  I'm wearing my new stretchy jean jacket by Martha Stewart.  This is one of those Clearance Blowout items for 19.99 (no return).  I recently received a Q card so I was able to get a $40.00 credit.  I bought this MS jacket and another D & C jacket for 19.99.  So 2 "free" jackets for getting the Q card.   (Loft flare jeans)

Joanne Oct 18.jpg

@San Antonio Gal, Martha should use you as a model! That jacket looks stunning on you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @lolakimono @I am still oxox @dex @Icegoddess 

@cherry @AmericanBulldogMom @Judaline and Cheerleaders,

Home today for the most part, then having dinner with Vicki Love after she packs up her Guild booth.

Looking forward to work tomorrow!  Our beautiful collection will be put out on the floor and I've already seen some of it and tried it on!  I can't wait to get the dolmen sleeve tops with the beautiful large turtle neck which comes in black or red.  There's a light weight poncho done on red and black blanket plaid (S/M or L/XL) and you can bet that one is MINE!!!!!

I can't wait to see the display!  It's such a treat!Smiley Happy

I'm going to bring a few things (VERY FEW) from the basement today.  Maybe if I do an extremely light trip every day........I won't reinjure this knee.  I've found I pulled every muscle front and back as deeply as possible!  I'm still on ice every am and pm.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Hey what about all of the men in your life..can’t someone help you moving stuff upstairs?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ECBG @Hey what about all of the men in your life..can’t someone help you moving stuff upstairs?

@dex DS is SO over taxed.  He's overseeing and has "hands on" on the rebuilding of the house he lost to fire a month after last Christmas.  Also the date of the loss of our younger son just before he turned 21.

DH won't.  "Let the "-itching begin" if you catch my meaning.  I'll get it done.  You're so sweet to be concerned.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Friday's casual Friday at work.  I'm wearing my new stretchy jean jacket by Martha Stewart.  This is one of those Clearance Blowout items for 19.99 (no return).  I recently received a Q card so I was able to get a $40.00 credit.  I bought this MS jacket and another D & C jacket for 19.99.  So 2 "free" jackets for getting the Q card.   (Loft flare jeans)

Joanne Oct 18.jpg

@San Antonio Gal, Martha should use you as a model! That jacket looks stunning on you!

I agree, she has the perfect figure and height. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex DS is SO over taxed.  He's overseeing and has "hands on" on the rebuilding of the house he lost to fire a month after last Christmas.  Also the date of the loss of our younger son just before he turned 21.

DH won't.  "Let the "-itching begin" if you catch my meaning.  I'll get it done.  You're so sweet to be concerned.

@ECBG That is sad that your husband cannot help you.  That is what marriage is all about; helping our partners when they  cannot.  Where is his compassion?  What if you fell or reinjured yourself?  I would be so "livid" if DH did me that way.  Grounds for divorce lol! 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@dex wrote:

@San Antonio Gal @You make everyth8ng look good...like Shawn you have the perfect figure for clothes.

@dex 

And @San Antonio Gal is beautiful inside and out

This morning I dropped off 3 pairs of pants at the tailors. 2 jeans  to be hemmed and another pair to be altered. They do a beautiful job and I think $55 is reasonable.

Sure my m i l is a seamstress but I hate feeling like I'm taking advantage of her

@Andreatoo  So how do you just 'drop pants off to be hemmed?' Do they have your measurements on file or something? I just find every pair of pants fit differently and some are below the waist, some at the waist, etc. I hate the bother of having me put them on to be measured then taking them off. Flairs are ez-you don't have to take off your shoes-love that. If you need  your flairs shortened does it ruin the look? Sorry, too many questions!

Honored Contributor

Today's church outfit.  New Directions top from Belk.  Apparently, it is a popular style since every time I go in there they have more in different colors and I bought that one a few years ago.  Victoria's Secret pants.  I love the cut on these.  One of these days I'm going to try and make a pair with that cut on the legs.  The sweater came from an outlet store I think.  I often wear the shirt alone, but I think the sweater on top is slimming and makes me look a little taller.  Also, pics of my shoes.  I don't wear them often becasue they're busy.  The necklace is a natural gemstone necklace my husband bought me at Big Sky MT on one of our ski trips.  The earrings came from another outlet or cheapie store.

OCT 20 2019 Outfit.jpg

Wedge Shoes.jpgJewelry.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - Please tell me more about the VS pants.  I love a flare cut or wider cut.  Are these flares?  Did you purchase recently or have you had them for awhile?