Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

Friday's casual Friday at work.  I'm wearing my new stretchy jean jacket by Martha Stewart.  This is one of those Clearance Blowout items for 19.99 (no return).  I recently received a Q card so I was able to get a $40.00 credit.  I bought this MS jacket and another D & C jacket for 19.99.  So 2 "free" jackets for getting the Q card.   (Loft flare jeans)

Joanne Oct 18.jpg

Honored Contributor

I got nothing to show today.  Just jeans and a very old polo-style top that's a bit big for me.  Black Bra30 underneath for an extra layer for warmth.  First day wearing Bearpaws, the recent TSV, in blue because my feet were getting cold.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG  - Omg - there is one word that describes you in this leopard outfit:  stunning!   Really looks good on you. 

@San Antonio Gal Awwwww.  That's so sweet of you!  I REALLY needed that too!  I got here and felt like a cow!😣

Honored Contributor

Brooks Brothers jacket

A.N.A. tank

Hollywood Trading Co. skull scarf

D & Co. top

LE Starfish leggings

Ariat Sugar Soule boots

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Looking good in the leopard print...love your outfit today

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @You make everyth8ng look good...like Shawn you have the perfect figure for clothes.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@San Antonio Gal @You make everyth8ng look good...like Shawn you have the perfect figure for clothes.

@dex 

And @San Antonio Gal is beautiful inside and out

This morning I dropped off 3 pairs of pants at the tailors. 2 jeans  to be hemmed and another pair to be altered. They do a beautiful job and I think $55 is reasonable.

Sure my m i l is a seamstress but I hate feeling like I'm taking advantage of her

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @I bet your mil doesn’t mind helping you out.I love doing things for my dil..makes me feel great to be needed.

I hope you have a great day planned.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

55 for 5 pairs of pants that is cheap, we pay 15 to 18 for one pair 

@Andreatoo wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex 

And @San Antonio Gal is beautiful inside and out

This morning I dropped off 3 pairs of pants at the tailors. 2 jeans  to be hemmed and another pair to be altered. They do a beautiful job and I think $55 is reasonable.

Sure my m i l is a seamstress but I hate feeling like I'm taking advantage of her

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

LLB tank

Jones NY sweatshirt

GAP camo scarf

Mossimo camo jeans

Bernardo rain boots