Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@dexThank you!Smiley Happy

Actually "Shadow" turned out to be more than perfect!  He can stand at the edge of the woods or right beside you and he's HARD to see!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Go to the Ralph Lauren site girls!  You'll be glad.  Smiley Happy

LOOK at who is wide awake!!!!!!20191011_220359.jpg

I could kiss him. Right on the lips!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  When that happened to me I used a flat iron to bring it down. It straightened it but I was much happier with it.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting ready to go meet a friend (at 9:30 am) and grab a cab uptown.  We have a full agenda and probably won't be home until late afternoon.   Morning church service then luncheon (with speakers, etc.)  It's our one "important" annual event.

I was thinking about another post here "NOT CASUAL TOPS"

One of the advantages of living in NYC - you can wear black everywhere and anywhere, any time of day or night ... and be dressed appropriately.

I'm wearing my usual uniform:  black pants, black shoes, black turtleneck ... and a very pretty and dressy red print jacket from Chico's.  The fabrics of all pieces is a bit dressier than normal daytime wear.  I'm wearing simple small silver hoop earrings, watch and bracelets (and usual rings) ... and I'm "good to go."   

The pants and shirt look identical to what I normally wear ... except the fabrics are dressier.  Just add the appropriate jacket.  My look / my style. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @ALRATIBA @Judaline @dex @dex @cherry 

@AmericanBulldogMom and Cheerleaders, 

Today is another lovely 73 degrees.  The dogwood tree leaves are turning red.

I'm wearing a vintage Talbots cardigan I found at a bouquet yesterday.   LOVE the large buttons!  Flax linen sleeveless top,  our "barely bootcut denim which feel yummy,  and a 20191012_090943.jpgdesigner pendant and er's.   

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @I do love that cardigan...looking good as usual.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I like the length of your hair @AmericanBulldogMom.  It looks good on you.  Since you said you're going with your natural wave, does that mean you're doing a wash-n-wear type style or do you still blow dry it, etc?

@San Antonio Gal I mean I just add a little mousse and then diffuse dry it. I wish I had wash-n-wear hair but I'm not that lucky. Lol The only time I can get away with wash-n-wear hair is when it's quite long, like when it was below my bra strap.

To the rest of the ladies: thank you for the kind words, but you know that growing out phase is just so long and frustrating. Lol

Honored Contributor

@dex Thank you Luv!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Go to the Ralph Lauren site girls!  You'll be glad.  Smiley Happy

LOOK at who is wide awake!!!!!!20191011_220359.jpg

@ECBG  He's so sweet!! ❤️

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @ALRATIBA @Judaline @dex @dex @cherry 

@AmericanBulldogMom and Cheerleaders, 

Today is another lovely 73 degrees.  The dogwood tree leaves are turning red.

I'm wearing a vintage Talbots cardigan I found at a bouquet yesterday.   LOVE the large buttons!  Flax linen sleeveless top,  our "barely bootcut denim which feel yummy,  and a 20191012_090943.jpgdesigner pendant and er's.  

Lovely cardigan!  I have been on the hunt for vintage Pendleton and Talbot's all wool blazers.  Finally was able to find them and I now have 2 Pendletons and 3 Talbots on the way to me. Oh it will be like Christmas to me lol.  Cannot wait to wear them with my winter slacks and skirts.