Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @dex @lolakimono @Tennesseegal @cherry @Judaline and Cheerleaders,

WHAT a day!  My dear friend went shopping and shopping after the pulled pork.  We walked the entire antique main street, some 12 blocks.  I fell in love (as did she) in a resale shop on the corner!  Vintage Talbots sweaters and beautiful Victorian diamond rings with antiques including an antique flax wheel and a dough cradle.  I loved everything! 

I have to be somewhat good considering I pick up several commissioned Guild pieces next week.

I also got two wonderful sweaters in a color I never wear!  Black, LOL!!!!!!! This shop I can never seem to leave!  They wanted me to work with them, but they only had one day a week.  I really like that couple!

When I finally got out of town I picked up a new shower curtain liner because I need it and NO day is EVER free and clear, IS IT GIRLS???????

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @dex @lolakimono @Tennesseegal @cherry @Judaline and Cheerleaders,

If I LOVE something, I can't get it out of my mind!  I saw this at a boutique, and they didn't have my size!Smiley Sad.  I went to the site and ordered it with free SH!!!!!  VERY nicely made!

Beautiful!!!  Maude Vivante site

Honored Contributor

Did you get the leggings too @ECBG ?

Honored Contributor

I like the length of your hair @AmericanBulldogMom.  It looks good on you.  Since you said you're going with your natural wave, does that mean you're doing a wash-n-wear type style or do you still blow dry it, etc?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex 

No. I've had them a couple years now. What I like about them is they're regular zipper button flied and not pull ons

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal NO WAY can I ever wear leggings, however, not everyone can wear a belt!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to the Ralph Lauren site girls!  You'll be glad.  Smiley Happy

LOOK at who is wide awake!!!!!!20191011_220359.jpg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I do prefer you with long hair but it's not as bad as you think it is.

It's nice to see your face again

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom @Well you hair is growing.think it looks good and very healthy.I know that your aren’t happy and that you can’t wait for it to grow but honestly you look beautiful as ever.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Go to the Ralph Lauren site girls!  You'll be glad.  Smiley Happy

LOOK at who is wide awake!!!!!!20191011_220359.jpg

So handsome.I think you should have called him Romeo.