Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@dex

Thank you! 😉
Respected Contributor

Last day of decent weather for awhile. Took Rip to the lake for his last swim of the year. 😭 He loves swimming. We get cold and rainy from here on out. Lake temp will be too cold. 

CD turtleneck underneath the DC plaid tunic, LF skinny's and Miz Mooz Sugar boots in Brandy. I have fallen totally in love with these plaid DC shirts. The tunic length ones are perfect for skinny's and tall boots. 😁

1075CE2B-F921-4D3B-990E-83F222A79A75.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Glad your baby had fun!  Did you get us a pic?  You know we want one!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Glad your baby had fun!  Did you get us a pic?  You know we want one!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG Aww! I don't have any pics of him swimming. The lake is only a couple blocks away so I generally don't bring my phone (just to avoid the risk of getting it wet).  But here's a couple of him after we got home from our walk/his swim.

805EE35A-0A9C-4DD5-9608-49FD0DEDF90E.jpeg5D94A677-E628-4C26-AF6A-1774534D87B4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Awwww!  WHAT a sugar bear.  If he had black around one eye, he and Levi would have been twins!!!  Gorgeous boy!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG Aww! I don't have any pics of him swimming. The lake is only a couple blocks away so I generally don't bring my phone (just to avoid the risk of getting it wet).  But here's a couple of him after we got home from our walk/his swim.

805EE35A-0A9C-4DD5-9608-49FD0DEDF90E.jpeg5D94A677-E628-4C26-AF6A-1774534D87B4.jpeg

@AmericanBulldogMom 

He's such a handsome boy!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  - Awwww....such a beautiful boy!  I want to hug and kiss him so bad!  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  - Awwww....such a beautiful boy!  I want to hug and kiss him so bad!  Smiley Happy 

@San Antonio Gal He would love that so much. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  Your boy is beautiful!  He has love in his eyes.

I noticed (not sure how to say this Woman Embarassed) that he isn't fixed.  We chose not to fix Willie, also.  I did a bit of reading on this and along with my vet, decided not to.  It can avoid endocrine problems down the road among other things.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  Your boy is beautiful!  He has love in his eyes.

I noticed (not sure how to say this Woman Embarassed) that he isn't fixed.  We chose not to fix Willie, also.  I did a bit of reading on this and along with my vet, decided not to.  It can avoid endocrine problems down the road among other things.  

@tends2dogs I know the spay/neuter debate has many different opinions. 😉 But I agree with you. There is plenty of proof out there to support this. The pro's are far too important and significant to ignore. Kudos to your vet also.