Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG @Love the look with the tunic.Did you receive your earring that you are having replaced?

Honored Contributor

Normally I don't get dressed on Saturdays, lol, but I had to go and check out a sale.

LLB tee

Fraas paisley scarf as a headband

eBay necklace

LLB Signature jeans

Old Gringo boots

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @LOL...Friday flu.My dh secretary always had Friday migraine.We would see her at the gatherings we attended that same evening.

you put so much thought into your style ...love the headband idea and really wish you would post a pic of yourself even if you only show from the neck down.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@lolakimono @LOL...Friday flu.My dh secretary always had Friday migraine.We would see her at the gatherings we attended that same evening.

you put so much thought into your style ...love the headband idea and really wish you would post a pic of yourself even if you only show from the neck down.

@dex

You know I did that everyday here for two years, right?Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex

You know I did that everyday here for two years, right?Cat Happy

I missed that period I guess..I am now wondering why you quit but if that is a rude question I apologize.I really love all of your fashion posts so thanks for your inspiration that is very much appreciated by so many here.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I missed that period I guess..I am now wondering why you quit but if that is a rude question I apologize.I really love all of your fashion posts so thanks for your inspiration that is very much appreciated by so many here.

@dex 

The long story short(er) is this.

BF quit his job not too long after he got his master's degree.  He thought he could easily find a job in his field, but he did not... for THREE years.

While he was unemployed, I tried to economize by mixing up pieces that I already owned, and trying not to purchase any clothing for an entire year.  I added accessories to bring pieces together.  Then I did that again for another year. 

While he was unemployed, he was able to take my picture every morning with a digital camera before I went to work.  He then had to take out the memory card, email it to me, and I had to download it, then upload it to Photobucket to be able to post it here.  I would say that the process took about a half hour each day, between choosing the outfit, getting the pictures, writing the post, and responding to comments.

Now I teach HS, so I have to be at work before 7:10 and since we are back to two incomes, I don't have to economize as much.

I am trying to participate via the app, just to keep organized, but on a day like today he's gone all day working and I'm not interested in doing selfies.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Well that all makes perfect sense to me.I had no idea that posting pics was so involved.I am not a tec person so for me to be even posting here is huge.

Thank goodness your bf found a job...three years unemployed must have been very difficult.You managed that period brilliantly it seems.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG- I've seen you model this top a few times and really liked it on you.  So I was able to pick one up at the Labor Day sale at Talbots for 22.99!    I've gotten so many tips from you wonderful ladies here on the forum. Smiley Happy

20190527_102127.jpg

Screenshot 9 14.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  On lunch time specials today here is a Susan Graver belt in two different colors.  Just thought I would let you know if you were interested hon.

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Stretch-Belt-with-Buckle.product.A302660.html?sc=PRODFEED

Trusted Contributor

Lovely jacket on Soft Surroundings!

29496.jpg