Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDzXbdxeeHI

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've always felt that Buckingham and Nicks ruined Fleetwood Mac!

@Andreatoo  ooh shades of 73/ '74  yea i agree Bob Welch era of FM was the best. i had that LP too;  saw FM when they opened for Jefferson Starship in Oct '75.  If only you believe like i believe baby in miracles...we'd get by...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m8izf-oXY4

@CatsyCline 

Wow! That must have been one heck of a show?!

I'm happy to have somebody agree with me! They were just too different in their styles to put together so it's always a push when that happens. Somebody loses out.

Similar issue with Joe Walsh when he joined the Eagles. The band didn't change but Joe lost his rock and roll identity

@Andreatoo   Stevie Nicks was out front strutting her stuff and singing with her tambourine.  the crowd went wild. it was an amazing  show,  Starship with Marty Balin singing lead - they did all their Airplane hits too...back then you got hours upon hours of concert - it was after midnight when it ended.

i think at the time Stevie and Lindsay had been with FM not quite one year.   Welch had burned out and quit the band in Dec '74 and Buckingham/Nicks came aboard in Jan '75.

Honored Contributor

On satellite radio, when we're running errands on Saturday, we often listen to the Kasey Kasem countdown from a date a few days off but in the 70s. It's quite nostalgic and enjoyable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP8XabjFmKw

Me 14.jpg

One World woven print kimono, prologue tank and Hudson skinnies

Respected Contributor

In honor one of my fave brands here (Laurie Felt) having a TSV today ......

LF turtleneck, LF cardi, LF jeans and VC booties. 

B8E8DED9-8094-4D18-B04E-51C9BC593105.jpeg

Honored Contributor

School Spirit Friday!

School tee

Fraas paisley scarf as headband

Kirks Folly skull bracelet

True Religion jeans

Converse skull sneakers

Today was the day from %&#@!

Co-worker called out with the (Friday) flu at the last minute, so all six of us (plus another co-worker in another department) lost planning time to cover her classes.

Friday the 13th and a full moon.

'nuff said!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@lolakimono  - Are you in Memphis? 

@San Antonio Gal 

No.

My "rule" is that I have to have a personal connection to a school or it has to have a mascot that is a CAT!  Since we wear college wear every Thursday, I wanted a "wardrobe" of college tees.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomYou look adorable as always!!! We've missed you like crazy!!  

Shadow has now graduated to sleeping in our bedroom on a really nice orthopedic bed dog.  He wants to potty quite often at 5:30 or 6am, even though we cut the water off at 9 and potty at 10:30 most nights.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @You look like you feel better...hope so.Cute outfit and hair today...enjoy your weekend.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom @You look great as usual.I love the Cardi.

Valued Contributor

I didn't snap a shot of myself, but I wore my NYDJ straight legs rolled into a small cuff so they were ankle jeans with my ballet pink flats with the elastic crisscross ankle straps, a ballet pink tank and white summer weight cardi with snaps up the front. I pulled the sleeves up into elbow length, had on a simple pearl/pink bead necklace, ballet pink/silver beaded bracelet, pink ring with marcasite around it, and pink earrings. It was for a tour of my high school for our 50th reunion (yes I'm 67). Afterwards we went to a local watering hole for drinks and dinner. Tonight is our reunion. I'm wearing a black J Jill dress in tall (it just came out this fall....beautiful, simple dress with 3/4 length sleeves that have a ruffle and a strip of lace, black hose, black heels, a lariat necklace gold with crystals that my husband gave me for my birthday, a gold bracelet, and gold/crystal earrings. I'm undecided on the bag. I need to check my evening bags to find something that will work. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @dex @lolakimono @AmericanBulldogMom 

@cherry  and Cheerleaders,

Today I'm in our cobalt blue  v  neck, INAE tunic in black, and retails scarf from last year.   Handmade necklace from Boston,  Mass.,  Kim Thompson's er's, Guild. 

20190914_101700.jpg