Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Zaimee 

How do you like the setup of the facility now? I so preferred it the way it was and not just the concert venue. I loved being able to walk directly out to the track Etc. 

I know they have an auditorium of sorts where they do different shows but I didn't know they were still doing things outdoors. I can't imagine where?

Honored Contributor

Day 3, no kids, still limping around with an ankle blister-

LLB seersucker blouse (tied at the waist)

Etsy vintage necklace

Land's End bermudas

Papillio sandals

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Day 2, no kids, limping around with an ankle blister

J. Crew Factory top

Ross-Simons turtle ring

Pendleton skirt

L.L. Bean belt

Birkenstocks (AKA my ruby slippers that @gidgetgh alerted me to earlier this year)

@lolakimono 

Adorable outfit but I am IN LOVE with your turtle ring!

I hope your ankle feels better very soon!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Today was my first day of work (meetings).  

• Etsy necklace + CP enhancer 

https://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Sterling-Silver-Couture-Gemstone-Enhancer.product.J390988.html?s...

• St. John's Bay top
  • Miss Me skirt
  • Sundance booties

@lolakimono 

LOVE this outfit!!!

I don't know which piece I like best!  The skirt may have just a WEE BIT of an edge!

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo  Sorry. Galuppi is outside.Gulfstream inside. But,both free.

Also, recognized those lizards you posted a few weeks ago. I have also met them!! Enjoy your outfits for our South Florida sauna.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, love those sandals in day 3❤️

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono So sorry about the ankle!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Day 3, no kids, still limping around with an ankle blister-

LLB seersucker blouse (tied at the waist)

Etsy vintage necklace

Land's End bermudas

Papillio sandals

This is the cutest outfit ever...I need to see a picture of you wearing it 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @dex @tansy @NYCLatinaMe @cherry  and Cheerleaders,

After work today, I went to the grocery store.  Has your grocery store start  with a "special day" of savings?  Ours is doing "high noon to close".

Eggs, 48 cents, great deals in Charmin and Bounty towels.  It's pretty much all over.

I also got DelMonte Honey Glow pineapple!  Sincerely, it's a "WOW"!!!  Grab it if you can!

BEAUTIFUL day!  I got to drive home in a light rain with bright sun!  That's my fav type of rain!  I'm not fond of sad gray skys!

By the time I got home, it was just before "warm the leftovers up" time!

I wore a remix today (black and white paisley top and a black tunic) with my blue agate pendant and blue bracelet.

I also ordered this top from SS in agate blue (electric blue).  I Needed an outer piece to wear with the blue agate.  Hope this one does it.Smiley Happy

Danielle Button Top

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @dex @tansy @NYCLatinaMe @cherry  and Cheerleaders,

After work today, I went to the grocery store.  Has your grocery store start  with a "special day" of savings?  Ours is doing "high noon to close".

Eggs, 48 cents, great deals in Charmin and Bounty towels.  It's pretty much all over.

I also got DelMonte Honey Glow pineapple!  Sincerely, it's a "WOW"!!!  Grab it if you can!

BEAUTIFUL day!  I got to drive home in a light rain with bright sun!  That's my fav type of rain!  I'm not fond of sad gray skys!

By the time I got home, it was just before "warm the leftovers up" time!

I wore a remix today (black and white paisley top and a black tunic) with my blue agate pendant and blue bracelet.

I also ordered this top from SS in agate blue (electric blue).  I Needed an outer piece to wear with the blue agate.  Hope this one does it.Smiley Happy

Danielle Button Top

Hi @ECBG pretty top, pretty color!  This is the kind of thing I would wear as is, easy dressing!  Love the collar, sleeve length, easy fit through the hips, button front, pretty color!  Hopefully not too long, even though I now you like long!  Let me know how you like the material.  I will look it up when I have a chance.