Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @dex @NYCLatinaMe @San Antonio Gal @San Antonio Gal @cherry 

Just ran across this skirt at Coldwater Creek.  Love it!  DON'T love the rust!Smiley Sad

@ECBG 

Didn't you just get a blue one very similar to this? Or was that someone else?

@Andreatoo I got a navy one from Dillards, straight hem.  I've been to busy with the boys to try it on though.:
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Our son rescued a tiny kitten when they were first married.  He heard her crying in the rain as she was trying to get her leg unwrapped from a bunch of wires.  She lost the leg but it never effected her.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  @dex 

I think it's possible that they remove the rest of it. It's quite awkward as it is and from what my daughter says she's trying to use it!

The alternative would be a prosthetic and we all know that's a small fortune! It's all up to the rescue she works with...

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@DukeBlueNan 

Of course you were missed! I hadn't seen or read you in a while so I wanted to make sure you're okay.

Unfortunately SueBDoo has been MIA for much longer. I hope she's okay

I do try most days to listen to and watch music you post.  I'll say it again. You've introduced me to a whole new world of music! That's a talent, too!

I hope SueBDoo makes contact soon.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @DukeBlueNan @dex @NYCLatinaMe @San Antonio Gal @cherry 

Today is lunch with a friend from 7th and 8th grade!

I'm wearing one of our white v neck tees, our white crops, and a tunic and necklace from Banana Moon Boutique. 

@Andreatoo the blue skirt is one of the nicest I've seen.   Fits like a dream, no length issues!

20190729_115135.jpg

Honored Contributor

Very pretty @ECBG 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies, I just could no resist this Italian 14K gold filigree necklace at Ross Simons so I bought it.  It is 20 grams of gold and I love the design, let me know what you think. I have bought gold from him in the past and it has all been top notch in quality. There is one left in the solid yellow gold; this is two tone which I preferred.

898382.jpg898382_180_4T_avt.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe All you have to do is google (size x ) in European sizing and try it on when you get it.  I wear an 8 in totally flat, 8 1/2 in a heel (because of the width after teaching and having two boys).  

My heel was slightly raised in Fly London and in the very beginning, that was WAY TOO tight.  I went up 1/2 size and found total happiness!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG thanks so much, this is exactly what I was wondering.  some charts say an 8 is a 38, but I don't think so, and apparently neither do you!  It is interesting what you say about heels, I actually find my right size in true heels (no platform) to run big.  I think the foot s;ides down.  Not wearing too many heels these days.  My mother was a school teacher into her 60s, and I know what you mean.  I wish she had taken better care of your feet, so I try to do that

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Ladies, I just could no resist this Italian 14K gold filigree necklace at Ross Simons so I bought it.  It is 20 grams of gold and I love the design, let me know what you think. I have bought gold from him in the past and it has all been top notch in quality. There is one left in the solid yellow gold; this is two tone which I preferred.

898382.jpg

Beautiful @crawford5153 !  I have bought jewelry from Ross Simmons and they are top notch!  I think it would go great with these qvc earrings I happen to have:

j359798.001.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Monday .... I planned just to do stuff around the apt ... so put on the striped D&Co. beach pants and a navy blue t-shirt from Hanes.  (I tied the ends of the split seam together and they look so much better that the floppy slit and the baggy knees.)

I decided to go get a haircut and didn't have time to change .... so this is how I went out.  I put on my big sunglasses and a big straw hat and looked absolutely ridiculous ... but I only had to walk a couple of blocks.  And, I was all color-coordinated so that should count for something.

Oh ... and I wore one of my new Avon lip glosses.