Trusted Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@crawford5153 I found many hair accessories under her name on Amazon and got a deep blue one and one that would loosely be leopard print.Smiley Happy

Yes, I am researching her barettes also on Amazon and Walmart.  When we are going out to dine and hubs is in a hurry I wear it back in a barette and will throw on one of Toni Brattin's volume clip ons too.  They sure come in when you want to be out of the house in a jiffy lol. But I always puff the top up a bit and then wear a barette in back each day.  When my hair was a lot longer I added toni's extensions to give it more volume.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@crawford5153 I found many hair accessories under her name on Amazon and got a deep blue one and one that would loosely be leopard print.Smiley Happy

Yes, I am researching her barettes also on Amazon and Walmart.  When we are going out to dine and hubs is in a hurry I wear it back in a barette and will throw on one of Toni Brattin's volume clip ons too.  They sure come in when you want to be out of the house in a jiffy lol. But I always puff the top up a bit and then wear a barette in back each day.  When my hair was a lot longer I added toni's extensions to give it more volume.

@crawford5153 I've wanted one of the pony tail clip ins for several years.  I haven't found my "champagne" color.  They're all too yellow.  Durn!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG @crawford5153 Toni Brattin is coming up with a special value and all the colors are in.  I have been living all summer in 

A300989No Image Found
Toni Brattin Petite Pouf Hairpiece

and it is a lot nicer than the picture.  Looks very natural, though maybe not as much hair as you want.  I was very surprised that it was so nice.  I think it is smaller than the picture.  I also bought a pony from hairdo, cute, but find don't wear it enough, maybe I'll give Toni's a try.  Hers are longer, so not as natural, but cute!  All the colors are in!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Break a leg! So hoping the position is what you want. Knock 'em dead and go for it! SS is one of my favorite, favorite stores. Maybe you can get us all a discount. Yeah, that's it! I guess we should give you a while before we bombard the SS site with orders. OK, just kidding, but you knew that. Blessings!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG @crawford5153 Toni Brattin is coming up with a special value and all the colors are in.  I have been living all summer in 

A300989No Image Found
Toni Brattin Petite Pouf Hairpiece

and it is a lot nicer than the picture.  Looks very natural, though maybe not as much hair as you want.  I was very surprised that it was so nice.  I think it is smaller than the picture.  I also bought a pony from hairdo, cute, but find don't wear it enough, maybe I'll give Toni's a try.  Hers are longer, so not as natural, but cute!  All the colors are in!

I have several of the pouf pieces also and the can do combs, also twin clips plus I got a lovely long ponytail one several years ago that had a braiding around the top of the pony where you put it on your hair. This is you pulled you hair thru the pony and then tightened with the bands on it. I also have a few of older Revlon pieces too.

These pieces sure make you look like you spent hours working on you hair.  They are my go to pieces whenever I go out.

I agree they are very natural looking and no one can tell you have it on.  Hope you find one tonight when she comes on, let us know! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@crawford5153 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@crawford5153 I've wanted one of the pony tail clip ins for several years.  I haven't found my "champagne" color.  They're all too yellow.  Durn!

Like our friend 

Trusted Contributor

I also have the pony double play and I love it, adds so much volume to one's hair.   

Ponytail_0039_108.Front.jpg_1024x1024.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 saves so much time in the summer! My hair is just going to look like hall anyway after I spend hours doing it, much better to just put on the pouf, or pony, save the time.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@crawford5153 saves so much time in the summer! My hair is just going to look like hall anyway after I spend hours doing it, much better to just put on the pouf, or pony, save the time.

I agree!  Even after I curl and style mine and spend so much time working on it once I go out in this heat it is no longer curled.  TIhis way it ALWAYS looks nice with the hairpeices.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @crawford5153 @NYCLatinaMe @Judaline @dulwich @tiny 2

Pretty day here until right now.  Everything is coming down.  

I'm wearing one of our denim popover shirts today with a Bob Timberlake scarf I found in a consignment shop on vacation last summer.

Looking forward to tomorrow's interview.  I just hope this isn't the first of 3 days of rain!Smiley Happy

20190715_175249.jpg