Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG You look great!  The color combo looks great!  Best of luck!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I have no doubt you'll knock 'em out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M

Me 12.jpg

Abound tee and Topshop wide leg crops..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @NYCLatinaMe @dex @QueenDanceALot @tiny 2 and the rest of my "cheering squadSmiley Happy",

Unfortunately, The manager texted me and said she had a sick employee and couldn't leave!  We're going to reschedule and I have to replan.  I gave her my hours for the rest of the week.

Please keep prayers crossed for me!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You look wonderful for your interview.  The best of luck to you. You seem like you would be perfect working in that atmosphere and you are always so stylish too. The red looks especially good.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG urrgh!  hate when that happens.  I was confused and had initially thought it was yesterday.  The cancellation today was predictable, being July 3...

Honored Contributor

@ECBG oh boy and you looked so ready for that interview too.I am going to get cramps keeping fingers crossed till sometime next week.We are all rooting for you here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @NYCLatinaMe @dex @QueenDanceALot @tiny 2 and the rest of my "cheering squadSmiley Happy",

Unfortunately, The manager texted me and said she had a sick employee and couldn't leave!  We're going to reschedule and I have to replan.  I gave her my hours for the rest of the week.

@ECBG Wait! I want to be on the cheering squad, too! Best of luck and remember,  everything happens for a reason.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG :  Best of luck on your interview.  I know you will do great.  Patience wins the race.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG Wait! I want to be on the cheering squad, too! Best of luck and remember,  everything happens for a reason.

@Judaline You definately are Luv!  When I post outfits or news, I barely have time; I'm either running to work or having a few seconds while DH is grilling.  I use the names in the dropdown because of all of the unique spellings. You are absolutely one of my "Lovely Ladies"!

Wish we could all do lunch or spend a few days at the beach together!  Wouldn't we have a blast!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@ECBG oh boy and you looked so ready for that interview too.I am going to get cramps keeping fingers crossed till sometime next week.We are all rooting for you here.

@dex Thank you.  Yesterday, was something else.  When I got up, I noticed two nails had developed chips.  I had hoped they'd last me.  It was probably the washing of the hair.  

Before I left, I put on some polish in the places and sprayed hard with nail dryer.  (Right hand, "Murphy's Law" naturally).  All of this was going on as I made a call to secure the beach house we want next year because that was the first hour it became open for rental.   (DS lost his home to fire a month after Christmas) and he's dealing with that so we aren't going.).

Then I went to work and had that happen!

I'm off today, and stayed up and did nails last night.  (By the time I try to get into a nail salon and pay and tip for the service, drive back and forth, why bother?  I don't need another issue.

I doubt that I'll hear from her over the weekend.  She was taking off for family coming in.  My last text was that I have Monday and Wednesday off.  She hasn't texted me back.  At least I'll have a few days to receive the white eyelet shirt from Chicos that our sweet @tiny 2 found for me.  I want to create an outfit around my black zebra scarf with the lime edge.  

This outfit will act as my "style board" to allow her to see the way I create.