Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

What a beautiful day here.  A few fluffy clouds although it may rain.

I'm in one of retail's light embroidered tops.  There's also embroidering down the sleeve.  If it rains, I'll be too cool if I don't have another arm later.  I'm also wearing a tunic from INCE Collections  in black and white.  Black and white handmade ers.

20190617_105331.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's icky/rainy here! Welcome to June (July & August) in Miami!

I'm thrilled to share this with you and if you want to dance @dulwich crank it up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NTm2eqZuWk

Me 3.jpg

One World top, Oso jean. What you can't see is the bitty vertical micro pleating in the top that makes for a yummy soft texture...

Honored Contributor

I'm not satisfied with where I am.  It's not my style.  I'm waiting for a position at Soft Surroundings.

I came home and added to my resume'!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

What a beautiful day here.  A few fluffy clouds although it may rain.

I'm in one of retail's light embroidered tops.  There's also embroidering down the sleeve.  If it rains, I'll be too cool if I don't have another arm later.  I'm also wearing a tunic from INCE Collections  in black and white.  Black and white handmade ers.

20190617_105331.jpg

You look really good in that color. Is it gray?

I LOVE the shoes. Do you know the brand name?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Well I think they will be fortunate to have you at soft surroundings.You are a hard worker and you have a very nice stylish look..not to mention you seem fun to be around.How is your sweet pup doing.I haven’t seen any pictures lately.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ECBG Well I think they will be fortunate to have you at soft surroundings.You are a hard worker and you have a very nice stylish look..not to mention you seem fun to be around.How is your sweet pup doing.I haven’t seen any pictures lately.

@dex Thank you for the encouraging comments.   I love to be around people and in a lot of ways being where I am now has been a long difficult period.   I love color and our lovely ladies.  I have survived two toxic people and concentrated on my clients.

Shadow is fine, he thanks you.  Quite a lot of energy.  We've called him the "bull dozer"!!!  I think we're going to have him neutered.   Our son and DIL don't want puppies and they're getting ready to rebuild after their fire Jan 31 that took their home.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG :  Someone asked about the shoes you have on.  Care to share?  Cute!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom 

Today we're a little soggy!  It's going to be a lackluster day to be sure.

I'm wearing one of our sleeveless tops and an I C Collection  top from Dillard with buttons down the back.

20190618_094635.jpg20190618_094714.jpgMy woven cuff was a find at Linden Consignment Boutique. 

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@ECBG :  Someone asked about the shoes you have on.  Care to share?  Cute!!

@Hoovermom Fly London which are very popular in retail.  I walk on marshmallows!!!!  I also wear Dansko  but these are softer.  I always wear Fly on a hard day for SURE!!!!!lol!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG loving this latest look...simply wow there girl.