Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

I am sorry to hear that @ECBG . Hang in there, better times are coming and it sounds like it will happen soon

What comes around goes around. Now you know what that person is capable of, you are better off moving on

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0aAGP3ty_A

About 2 weeks ago my DH was on the TJMaxx site picking up some Polo shorts, drawers, and a shirt.  I only found this out when he asked me to go on the site and pick something out so he'd meet the no s&h threshold. "oh, okay but you're going to owe me!"  Woman Wink Woman LOL

So he twisted my arm until I relented....

Me 8.jpg

the top is Elena Baldi and the jeans/twills are Oso (purple)

The top reminds of Logo lavish but for a major difference: $20.00 and made in Italy!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies, 

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend planned.  Lots of cookouts and sales!

I'm wearing our bo ho top, an eyelet tunic top from SteinMart, and our retail crops which I love, love, love!

20190523_142748.jpg

20190523_142656.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sorry for no music for those it actually click on it but being a 3-day weekend I was kind of busy today

20190524_100554.jpg

The topper is Kate and Mallory, the tank is one of the new Madewell whisper cottons and the crops are 7 For All Mankind

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo And Ladies,

Running crazy this weekend!  Not only is it the busiest weekend at our store, but I have DS birthday on Sunday!  

The manager scheduled me to close tonight so I could run the store while she stocked.

Tomorrow is going to be hard, hard.

I came in had a  peanut butter cracker and white Zin

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Lovelies,

I left at 9:20 am and came in at 6:45 pm!  Surprisingly, after our really busy day yesterday, today was slightly underwhelming.  I wondered if people were on their way to a visit when they stopped, but by Saturday they were "there".

I'm wearing our shell pink with gray stripe top and white cropped jeans.  The white tunic is Eileen Fisher.  My carved white nightengale is Q and the long moonstone necklace is Silpada.  Earings guild.

20190525_185328.jpg

20190525_185109.jpg

Honored Contributor

Ladies, Forgot to mention that "someone" (Shadow) rubbed his mouth on me when I wore white pants and now I have grass stains on white pants!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Ladies, Forgot to mention that "someone" (Shadow) rubbed his mouth on me when I wore white pants and now I have grass stains on white pants!!!!!!

@ECBG 

Nose bumps to his good Mom ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

Home today!  

Shadow was shocked at his first turkey!  He hunkered down in complete fear and all but shook!

Now he (evening) he is under the desk and won't go out.  We're wondering if it is a bear.

Ok.  Now he's hiding in the pantry laundry hall under the coats.  Although I held him, he's not coming out!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

So I'm guessing that a live ostrich would give him a small heart attack! LOL