Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

The blue one is adorable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

Beautiful skies in the mountains today.

I'm wearing our new black and white striped mesh trimmed tee, an amazing black tunic from INAE Collections with interesting seam work, and our scaf in fuchsia, turquoise,  green, and black.  I have on a pendant that was an asteroid and J Ripka bangles.20190521_084714.jpg20190521_084809.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll @Pecky 

I went back to the site to buy the blue and the price had dropped $15.00 but my size is no longer available?!!! Grrrrrr! Unless you guys picked them up last night I'd say we're all out of luck on that one!

oh well...not like i NEEDED it..

Me 6.jpg

Karen Scott for Macys boatneck and BR slilm straights

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll @Pecky 

I went back to the site to buy the blue and the price had dropped $15.00 but my size is no longer available?!!! Grrrrrr! Unless you guys picked them up last night I'd say we're all out of luck on that one!

oh well...not like i NEEDED it..

Me 6.jpg

Karen Scott for Macys boatneck and BR slilm straights

@Andreatoo  That was a great price for that top, but unfortunately none available in my size either in the blue and the pink.Smiley Frustrated  But it's not like I need another top either!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Havin' a "dickens" of a time trying to make a pic smaller if I post from my phone.  The corner diagonal shows up but the brouser can't get to the diagonal for the pic moving around the post!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

You may have to change the settings on your camera@

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qy7fPGKCNU

85% outside and I need a sweater?! Grrrr

Me 7.jpg

Free People tee and Topshop wide leg utility

I just received the Marc Bouwer iridescent belt! xsmall/small and it's like one of those oldfashioned torture devices! Too small! lol Very difficult to stretch and snap shut in the back so I turned it around. Thought I'd simply slide it around to the front but YIKES! Very pretty but it's going back for an exchange...

A word on the FP tank if you're considering them: They run uncharacteristically small for FP!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  It's too bad you didn't get the position you wanted but.....so many many times I've seen it happen that the thing you wanted wasn't for you.  And something better is coming your way. It's happened to me alot,karma has a weird roundabout way of giving us what we need!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@ECBG  It's too bad you didn't get the position you wanted but.....so many many times I've seen it happen that the thing you wanted wasn't for you.  And something better is coming your way. It's happened to me alot,karma has a weird roundabout way of giving us what we need!

@MoJoV Thank you and all of the ladies that have held my hand as I'm going through this transition.

He's going to be sorry because I've spoken to the main mgr in Biltmore Village.  He's lost the top stylist in town!!!

The Biltmore Village store was so alive today when I was in there and it is probably the better fit for me.  My former student works there, (late 30's), but she's leaving.  She drives over an hour to get to work!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo and Ladies, @AmericanBulldogMom , I had such a wonderful day today having 4 cheese lasagna with a childhood friend!

Shadow had a wonderful day because he got a few bites of fresh grilled corn.

20190521_200616.jpg