Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@dex wrote:

@QueenDanceALot @I love her hair too.I always get stuck on how perfect it is and forget its about the outfits.

@dex  and @QueenDanceALot  - Thank you for the kind words. 

Honored Contributor

I went through my folded sleeveless tops last night and got rid of a bunch. It was mostly about wide shapes and racerbacks that I didn't feel like wearing special bras for that landed them in the donation bag. A couple were those shiny polys that came with shear pieces that I just don't need.

20190517_095033.jpg

Serena Williams sleeveless tees that got buried and Lisa Rinna jeans

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo. @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies,  

I closed tonight and for some reason open tomorrow.   Go figure.

I'm wearing a denim shirt with white polka dots in the collar and cuffs. 

The ruffled "V" neck top is in black and white stripes.  

I got my shell pendant at a consignment shop and tonight met the lady whom had consigned it!!!  She was lovely and a nurse practitioner!

20190517_192224.jpg20190517_192243.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  take a look at this. It is at Talbot's

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

Beautiful day today.  I'm on until Monday. 

I'm wearing an eyelet shirt from Stein Mart, our textured tank, our Jean's and scarf.  Blue agate pendant and handmade nut bracelet in blue.

20190518_085057.jpg20190518_085130.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  - Loving the eyelet top w/scarf.  I haven't been to SteinMart in while.  I think it's time for a visit.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG  - Loving the eyelet top w/scarf.  I haven't been to SteinMart in while.  I think it's time for a visit.

@San Antonio Gal Thank you.  I usually shop in boutique at SM because the quality changes out of that area.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

Cute! Perhaps I'll wear a jumpsuit on Monday?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoohow do you like the Lisa Rinna jeans? I have struck out with Laurie Felt and NYDJ, wrong fit.  I used to get the DG2 jeans, but looking for a fresh look.  I think DG2 changed their formula too, as they try to squeeze a proft out of them.  

I loved the look of some of the Laurie Felt jeans but cant get a ft after trying 2 different styles, in several sizes each (letters and numbers).  The NYDJ i bought are for people without a difference between hip and waist,which is not me. They were pull on and could barely get the pants past my hips, and felt like a girdle.  i don't remember them mentoning this control top in the presentation.  The next size up will be too big.  

A lot of jeans going back.  Pants for me at QVC are trial and error, the measurement guides meaningless.  Usually I size down one or two sizes per size guide for a good fit.  I sized down only one for the NYDJ; Laurie Felt were too big or too small in the letters, weird fit in the numbers.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal Thank you.  This piece is Pick a Peck from last year.