Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@San Antonio Gal 

I'm so glad you like it! It looks terrific on you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo   I got my Target haul today, love my new tees!  The fabric is very soft and feels good on the skin.  I also got a third of my Macy's haul a few days ago, the other two-thirds appear to be touring the US of A before making it's way westward.

Did you get yours?

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll 

I received mine on Wednesday and I'm wearing one of them today along with those awful wide leg crops! LOL

20190419_110958.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

I received mine on Wednesday and I'm wearing one of them today along with those awful wide leg crops! LOL

20190419_110958.jpg

@Andreatoo  Great look!

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll 

You haven't posted a picture in a long while and I for one miss seeing you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

You haven't posted a picture in a long while and I for one miss seeing you!

@Andreatoo  Thanks, I'll try to post one soon!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies,

What a day!  With all of the flooding here (half of Biltmore Village is flooded), I had to turn around half way to work and go the other way.  At least in going on the interstate I pass the Farmer's Market to get to work, instead of passing work and going to it,  and even though the traffic was a bear, I still had time to get some really great green beans which are such a wonderful green vegetable; my grandsons will eat buckets of green beans if I cook them.  

We don't have a pic of me because when I came in at 10pm, I had to start a dish for work tomorrow for our luncheon (like I don't cook enough for holidays as is!)  Grrrrrrrr.  I did a crustless spinach quiche with muenster cheese.  Please let me know if you would like a copy.  The boys love "green pie" as well.  They'd stay here always and let me cook!Smiley Happy

When I got home, Shadow was "cuter than cute"!  He kept walking around in front of me while I was leaning down over him and making his baby growl.  He was talking to mom.  He must have made over a dozen circles!

@AmericanBulldogMom He went to the door all evening!  We've rounded the corner!!!!!Smiley Happy  WHOOPIE!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thats a wonderful feeling when you believe they finally “got it”!!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG Thats a wonderful feeling when you believe they finally “got it”!!

@AmericanBulldogMom Almost there.  Can't count those eggs yet. (bef they hatch!).

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies, 

Today, I got the rest of the ladies ready with their Easter outfits and tops and bottoms for everything else.  All of a sudden, no rain or noticable thunder, the entire mall lost electricity!  That was no fun for over an hour.  Finally the late afternoon shoppers came in and I had a good time doing what I do!!!

I'm wearing our new black and white dot shirt,  Vince Camuto vest, my shell and pearl pendant, Judith Ripka special value cuffs (really long ago!) Stuart Nye guild artist rope hoops.  (If anyone wants beautiful silver, you won't BELIEVE that site!).  Vicki Love apron belt.

20190420_110440.jpg

20190420_110453.jpg