Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I forgot to mention the latest nugget of wisdom revealed in my shapewear thread. I don't know if you saw it but those of us that don't wear shapewear don't care how we look?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Hi!  That botanical flowered top is sever years ago from Stein Mart.  I just loved it so I bought it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I forgot to mention the latest nugget of wisdom revealed in my shapewear thread. I don't know if you saw it but those of us that don't wear shapewear don't care how we look?!

@Andreatoo ,

I saw that...apparently (according to that person) I only care about how I look when I go to Weddings and FuneralsWoman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Beautiful pic of you and your former student @ECBG . Says a lot the drive she made to see you. Sounds like wonderful day. Looking forward to the pic of Shadow. ❤️

@AmericanBulldogMom Thank you.  She's a dream.  Just as adorable!  I'm 17 years older than she is!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

It's very youthful-looking. I really like it on you

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Beautiful pic of you and your former student @ECBG . Says a lot the drive she made to see you. Sounds like wonderful day. Looking forward to the pic of Shadow. ❤️

@AmericanBulldogMom Thank you.  She's a dream.  Just as adorable!  I'm 17 years older than she is!

You look like sisters...you look great! Pretty picture.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Huh! I guess I’m just wasting my time staying active and eating healthy. I can give all that up and just wear Spanx instead?? 🤔 Who knew?!? 🙄🤨😏

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Somebody has a problem lacking manners.I would not waste time reading their posts.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I know I shouldn't be but I'm still surprised by some of these posts!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's unusually cold today here in Memphis (49 degrees).  Maybe this will be the last cool front we have.

Been meaning to post this pic of the Vanessa Williams jacket that I bought from Evine at the recommendation of @Andreatoo .  It was my first Evine purchase and I was pleased.

So thank you to our resident fashion guru, @Andreatoo !

Joanne April 19.jpg

(Ann Taylor slacks - Isaac M. boots)