Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Pecky 

Did you see the cute Target t-shirts were talking about? Really nice sleeveless crewnecks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom and Ladies,

Today I wore an outfit totally from my store!!!! I have on our denim shirt and white crops that flew out last year.  The tee is this year.  My cuff bracelet is small strips of woven silver and curved to fit around the wrist bone.  I wore my laboridite oval pendant and oval ring.

On another note, Shadow has found he can slide down a leaf covered hill we have in our woods.  When he gets near the bottom, he rolls several times!!!

DSCN1017.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Gosh Andrea, you'd think the posting problem was from our router, but I have that durn problem from my phone too.  After "insert picture", no go.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG It must be so adorable watching Shadow!! How sweet. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom Let me see if I can get this pic on.  He's at the top of the br steps getting ready to launch!

File too large.  I get a lot of that!  I'll try later.

Honored Contributor

6Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom Let me see if I can get this pic on.  He's at the top of the br steps getting ready to launch!

File too large.  I get a lot of that!  I'll try later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies!

The sun was so pretty today and we had a slight breeze.  I spent a very long lunch with a former student from 30!  years ago.  This was one of a few I would have wanted as a daughter.  Sometimes she would come and have dinner with myself and our oldest, then 3 when DH was caving in Tennessee.

After she left, (she drove 1 1/2 hrs to have lunch with me, bless her heart!), I went to a favorite boutique and bought too many pieces of Eileen Fisher and a beautiful sky blue scarf with a white 3 inch border on all sides.

20190418_144211[1].jpg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom DH will have to load our pic from my phone when he comes in from the woods.  From my phone, I had "edited my post  and inserted the picture", but it didn't show up on the computer  grrrrrrr.....!!

Hope you day was beautiful!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Beautiful pic of you and your former student @ECBG . Says a lot the drive she made to see you. Sounds like wonderful day. Looking forward to the pic of Shadow. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Cute top! Is that from Talbots?

Today was my Friday! Woot woot!

20190418_094126.jpg

Tj maxx split back horizontally striped tank and Oso casual twills in dark green