Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZmIAQ9l-mE

Me 3.jpg

target crew neck sleeveless ( a new day) and topshop

And the latest pearl of wisdom from the board 'the higher the neckline the droopier the boobs' ?? Lol

If anything I think the higher neckline works as a minimizer...

BTW the hand on this tee is scrumptious!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Higher necklines lower the boobs...never heard that but maybe that is why I don’t own any...just thought they didn’t suit me but come to think of it my chest is no longer closer to my chin than my waist....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies.  Goodness, it did get warm at 74 degrees after 38 this morning!

I'm wearing our black and white gingham jacket (styled like a denim jacket), a a textured spring sweater in yellow, and a daisy scarf.  Black Jean's and Dansko handles with artisan jewelry to finish.

(@Andreatoo ) This won't load either from the 'puter or phone!!!

Honored Contributor

Andrea, I want to have a waist like yours when I grow up.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom  and Ladies.  Goodness, it did get warm at 74 degrees after 38 this morning!

I'm wearing our black and white gingham jacket (styled like a denim jacket), a a textured spring sweater in yellow, and a daisy scarf.  Black Jean's and Dansko handles with artisan jewelry to finish.

@ECBG  We weren’t too far off on weather today. We started out at 34 degrees and made it to a beautiful sunny 70 degrees!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  We weren’t too far off on weather today. We started out at 34 degrees and made it to a beautiful sunny 70 degrees!

@AmericanBulldogMom SO glad to hear it!  Welcome to the other half of the "world"!

This is spring here.Smiley Happy

Related image

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Andrea, I want to have a waist like yours when I grow up.

@Nonametoday 

😘

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll 

I ordered the Target tees on Monday night and they just came!!! The colors are as presented and of course they feel wonderful (rayon/span). the difference is in the weight; these are lighter and contain spandex.

Did you get yours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQANdnDFe4c

Me 4.jpg

Halogen top and TR jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

I ordered the Target tees on Monday night and they just came!!! The colors are as presented and of course they feel wonderful (rayon/span). the difference is in the weight; these are lighter and contain spandex.

Did you get yours?

Me 4.jpg

@Andreatoo  Not yet, the tracking just says the USPS has it with no further information.  I'm sure it will turn up in my mail box in a few days!  I'm eagerly awaiting a delivery from Macy's too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

Did you get yours?

Me 4.jpg

@Andreatoo  Not yet, the tracking just says the USPS has it with no further information.  I'm sure it will turn up in my mail box in a few days!  I'm eagerly awaiting a delivery from Macy's too.Smiley Happy

@Caligurll wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

Did you get yours?

Me 4.jpg

@Caligurll wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caligurll 

Did you get yours?

Me 4.jpg

@AndreatooLove that top on you.